NBC UniversalStamford, CT
Full Time Job
Maury is seeking a full time Producer to work with all day to day operations as outlined below. This is a Run of Show position.
• Producer will be accountable for all aspects of talk show production. Responsibilities include researching and pitching show ideas, finding and pre-interviewing potential guests and writing full production scripts
• Candidate will manage a team consisting of an associate producer and production assistant. The Producer should be able to communicate ideas in a clear and concise manner to ensure the shared creative vision of the show is realized
• Candidate should have experience in finding and booking individuals, couples and families dealing with real life relationship issues
• Minimum 2 year professional TV experience with a talk show, news or court program or other relevant entertainment experience
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, MS Office)
• Self-Starter who proactively seeks out tasks and opportunities for growth
• Interested candidates must submit a resume for this job at nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
• Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT and remotely.
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program.
• Experience with daytime talk shows a plus
• 2 to 3 years experience in TV Production (including internships) preferred
• Strong interpersonal skills and previous experience booking guests for television
• Detail oriented
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments under high pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to follow direction and work independently when necessary
• Superior organizational skills