Pep, Production Coordinator, Shop Today
NBC UniversalNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 11/15/2023 6:06:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Pep, Production Coordinator, Shop Today jobs in New York-NY
Search all Pep, Production Coordinator, Shop Today postings
Full Time Job
Shop TODAY is looking for a production coordinator to support the team in its digital and broadcast efforts. The position will support the editorial director and be responsible for digital production, segment research, and maintaining the team's databases.
• Assist the editorial director with segment research and production support
• Manage and update databases and documents the team needs to operate day-to-day
• Support the organization of product samples (calling in, returns, sending to/from production)
• Build stories and add commerce elements in our CMS for editors, including during peak shopping times like Prime Day, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, holiday season and more
• Monitor trending products, track new launches for consideration on digital and broadcast content
• Use various analytics platforms to monitor performance and reader interest (Chartbeat, Amazon, Google trends, etc.)
• Assist with special projects and productions as needed
Please Note: This role has been classified as a PEP Regular position with an estimated duration of 12 months, unless otherwise amended or terminated as deliverables within this project are completed. PEP Regular employees are eligible for certain Company-provided health and welfare benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic Life, Basic AD&D and the FSA programs (both Healthcare and Dependent Care Reimbursement Plans)
Salary Range: $25.00-27.00/hour
• At least 1 year of experience working in an editorial environment
• Commerce/lifestyle experience preferred
• Ability to work efficiently and accurately in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
• A strong interest in shopping trends and lifestyle editorial
• A positive, can-do attitude
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
• Hybrid: This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by emailing [email protected].