Part-Time Writer - On Her Turf
NBC UniversalRemote, US
This was removed by the employer on 11/11/2021 12:17:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Writing Category
Search for Part-Time Writer - On Her Turf jobs in Remote-US
Search all Part-Time Writer - On Her Turf postings
PLEASE NOTE: This is a project / limited term position with an estimated duration of up to 12 months, unless otherwise amended or terminated as deliverables within this project are completed.
• Write original and insightful posts about womenâ€™s sports, covering everything from breaking news to athlete features to competition previews and recaps.
• Report on breaking news stories with quick, concise analysis.
• Fact check, edit, and proofread diligently.
• See stories through from start to finish, from conducting interviews to writing and editing copy to deciding on a headline and clicking â€˜publish.â€™
• Provide insightful, factual, and thoughtful coverage on a variety of womenâ€™s sports (Olympics, WNBA, NWSL, golf, tennis, etc.).
• Distribute content across a variety of platforms and alert social media team to any upcoming
• Bachelorâ€™s Degree or related work experience, including internships
• Minimum one (1) year of relevant work experience or related internships
• Experience writing fast, accurate, and insightful news stories
• Experience fact checking and editing your own work
• Extensive knowledge of womenâ€™s sports
• Experience publishing content, writing headlines, and cropping photos
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through the link below to be considered
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversalâ€™ s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.