NBC UniversalMexico City, MX
This was removed by the employer on 10/29/2021 3:14:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Motion Designer jobs in Mexico City-MX
Search all Motion Designer postings
Full Time Job
Reporting to the Director of Art, the Motion Designer will sit within the Creative Services Team workingâ€¯across the portfolio of channels and will be responsible for implementing the On Air, Off Airâ€¯and Digital creative strategy as set by the Director of Art & Head of Creative.?
• To implement On Air, Off Air, and Digital Creative solutions to the range of programming, marketing, digital andâ€¯global needs as set out within the strategy.
• To work collaboratively or independently either as part of a wider project or within a self-contained brief.
• To work in partnership with Global as and when required in addition to local reporting.
• To be a global brand guardian and ensure brand compliance and consistency at all times.
• To use creative to drive performance in territory and meet local business objectives.
• To work with all wider creative, editorial and marketing teams to deliver integrated work.
• To keep abreast of design and technology trends to maintain innovation and freshness.
• To be an energetic/enthusiastic team member sharing ideas and best practices.
• To achieve all requested outcomes on time and on budget.
• Solid graphic design foundation including excellent typography, confident and informed use of color,â€¯natural sense of balanced composition, and an eye for beautiful aesthetic.
• Strong conceptual thinking.
• Proven knowledge of moving image and current animation techniques.
• Previous experience and proven track record of working within either broadcast, advertising, or a design agency.?
• Good knowledge and understanding of branding and how to adhere to guidelines and intelligently evolve them when required.?
• Ability to work and function within a busy and sometimes stressful environment whilst remaining composed and clear headed.?
• Strong ability to work autonomously, or as part of team.?
• Good written and oral communication skills. â€¯ â€¯?
• Good presentation skills and an ability to clearly express rationale behind design decisions.?
• Good idea generation ability both as an individual and as part of a team.?
• The ability to work across a multitude of projects simultaneously.?
• Good time management with the ability to work to strict deadlines, delivering finished creative on time and on budget.?
• A solid and creative portfolio, showcasing innovative design solutions.?
• Good knowledge of production and technical processes to deliver creative for broadcast, digital and print.?
• Proven ability to work in a design team within a collaborative, dynamic and positive environment.?
• Strong working relationships with people in a wide variety of functional areas, such as programming, marketing, creative and online.
• Bachelor's degree in related field
• Bi-lingual (Spanish/English)
• Fluency in graphics and animation software including Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, and ideally Maxon Cinema 4D although this is not essential.?
• Excellent Apple Mac and Windows skills and an understanding of troubleshooting.?