Marketing Manager, Social Media & Content Strategy - NBC Sports Next
NBC SportsOrlando, FL
Full Time Job
The Marketing Manager, Social Media & Content Strategy will join our team in Orlando, FL and help plan and execute strategic digital marketing initiatives to increase brand awareness and engagement amongst established and prospect audiences for our golf tee time brands, GolfNow & TeeOff. Responsibilities will include working as part of a collaborative team to maximize external visibility through digital storytelling using a variety of tactics, such as social media, blogs, web sites, and other key activities.
As a Marketing Manager you willâ€¦..
• Manage social media, including content calendar, quality control, posting and response, and success measurement.
• Strategize and produce social media content that aligns with the biggest moments in golf, including major tournaments and events.
• Balance evergreen, long-term content strategies with reactive, timely content resulting from news, tournaments, and trending topics.
• Generate content and manage social-first campaigns across multiple channels, including Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Instagram, and more.
• Establish clear strategies, including tone of voice, for content posted on behalf of both brands.
• Develop user-generated content plans and strategize possible integration with future campaigns.
• Track performance metrics, analyze for trends, and identify potential areas for enhancement; provide monthly, quarterly, and end-of-year reports.
• Work closely with marketing, product, sales, and creative services groups to integrate social media content and best practices.
• Develop and manage our Influencer strategy.
• Lead social listening, sharing insights/sentiment, and advocating for our brands to drive engagement and amplify success.
• 5 years of relevant experience in social media.?
• Profound knowledge of the game of golf, including media and influencer landscape.?
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills and the ability to tailor your message to different audiences.?
• Experience leveraging customer insights to drive strategy.?
• Proficient in self-service design programs to create and edit content when needed (Canva, Adobe Photoshop, etc). ?
• Strong planning, organizational and project management skills.?
• Bachelorâ€™s degree in marketing, business, communications, or relevant field of study.
• Strong verbal, written, and visual communicator with a positive attitude.?
• Exceptional attention to detail and demonstrated commitment to quality. ?
• Ability to balance critical and creative thinking.?
• Forward-thinker who remains current in marketing & golf news and trends.?
• Innovator who isnâ€™t afraid to pitch new ideas and look at current landscape differently.?
• Ability to influence and communicate effectively with senior marketing leaders.?
• Ability to work independently, as well as be an effective team player with a flexible, collaborative attitude.?
• Willingness to travel, on occasion, to support specific digital marketing initiatives.