Marketing Coordinator - Games
NBC UniversalUniversal City, CA
Full Time Job
The Marketing Coordinator will work in fast paced, dynamic environment and is responsible for helping to drive the long-range product strategy, brand management and key marketing and community efforts across a portfolio of games and digital collectables based on Universal's top franchises. This position will report directly to the Director, Marketing & Community.
The ideal candidate has expertise in entertainment, physical product marketing, brand marketing/management and digital marketing strategies and activities. This person will also have experience working with internal development functions as well as external partners and managing cross-functional communication and approvals. Direct experience in the mobile and console game marketing space is highly desired.
• Support the Games Marketing Team and Global Communications Team on day-to-day operations related to product branding, positioning, click-through testing, and Marketing/PR strategies against a portfolio of games with wide-ranging genres and platforms.
• Work closely with licensee partners to ensure timely and successful delivery of marketing/PR materials, and manage internal tracking and organizational communication.
• Partner with NBC Universal Theatrical Brand, Franchise, and International teams, as well as other internal stakeholders, to route marketing plans, assets, copy, activations, and other materials for timely feedback and approval.
• Work closely with Production to align with partners on marketing/PR objectives and goals for various titles and IP.
• Update monthly Games slate with any changes and send to internal distribution list.
• Execute on and provide re-caps of NBCU cross-promotional opportunities across games portfolio
• Keep up with industry trends and actively participate in team brainstorming sessions to identify unique ways of promoting games and digital promotions.
• 1-3 years of marketing experience within entertainment, interactive or mobile games, e-commerce or digital
• Bachelor's degree
• Experience in all major areas of marketing, including mobile or games, online and offline, brand management and product marketing, ASO, CRM, social media and PR.
• Strong expertise/understanding of games
• Solid project management skills to coordinate across internal functional groups and external partners/licensors
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Passion for games and entertainment
• Solid business, analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, flexible environment.
• Excelling relationship-building and influencing skills