Manager, Talent Management and Diversity
NBC UniversalNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Manager, Talent Management and Diversity, Ad Sales
The NBCUniversal Ad Sales HR team is seeking a Manager, Talent Management and Diversity to support the team's efforts to impact diversity at all levels within the Ad Sales business. S/he will report to the Director of Talent Management and support the development and execution of programs and initiatives to grow our high potential talent population and move the needle on diversity and inclusion. Additionally, s/he will support internal diversity-focused pipeline programs in partnership with the HR Business Partners.
The ideal candidate will have full cycle recruitment experience, including sourcing and pipelining, and will bring a healthy mix of relationship building, strategic thinking, creativity, and executional excellence to the role.
• Recruiting and Pipeline Initiatives: Proactively engage with high potential and diverse talent in the market (through general sourcing, referrals, and networking in industry and campus events), while establishing meaningful relationships and building a pipeline for active and future roles.
• Collaboration: Develop strong relationships with HR partners and business leaders to understand business needs and talent gaps, as well as drive and influence conversations around inclusion strategies. Also, build impactful relationships with Corporate Partners, Business Resources Groups and D&I leaders within the company to support the business initiatives and recruitment strategies for diverse and high potential talent.
• Diversity Programming: Support the development and implementation of diversity strategies as they relate to recruitment, talent management, leadership development, employee engagement, culture and retention. Will also help to design and implement a framework to assess and track the development of our high potential diverse talent pool.
• Research and Benchmarking: Provide reporting and present on diversity and hiring metrics on a quarterly and as-needed basis. Share and educate the broader Ad Sales Talent Acquisition team and HR team on best practices and diversity/industry trends by assessing the competitive landscape.
• Reporting and Data Gathering: Track and analyze data on sourcing and conversion efforts to understand the effectiveness of sourcing strategies and drive improvements as needed. Collect and analyze multiple internal data points that provide information on D&I, including our Employee Survey. Translate data into relevant stories to help drive business strategy.
• A Bachelor's degree.
• 5 years of experience in HR, Talent Management, Recruiting and/or Sourcing.
• Diversity Pipelining experience a must.
• A demonstrated passion for Diversity and Inclusion.
• Experience working in the Media industry preferred.
• Strong professional presence with the ability to establish relationships and influence stakeholders.
• Superior analytical skills with the ability to use data to create, develop and execute strategies.
• Advanced knowledge of Excel and a proven track record of managing and synthesizing large volumes of data.
• Superior written and oral communication skills necessary for candidate interviewing and assessment, client correspondence, and reporting.
• Excellent project management skills.