Manager, Human Resources - Universal Brand Development
NBC UniversalUniversal City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/14/2022 10:06:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager, Human Resources - Universal Brand Development jobs in Universal City-CA
Search all Manager, Human Resources - Universal Brand Development postings
Full Time Job
The Universal Brand Development (UBD) HR team in Los Angeles is looking for a Human Resources Manager who will provide day-to-day HR support at all levels, operate as a global strategic thought partner, offer input into organization design, manage employee relations issues, ensure a robust talent pipeline, facilitate performance management, and take part in all other HR initiatives.
• Partner with HR Director to develop and drive the global people strategy by developing and executing on various HR initiatives across UBD.
• Operate as a business partner, providing HR guidance/expertise and demonstrating deep understanding of HR practices, the business operations, and other related areas (ex: coaching and management, organizational design, employee engagement, etc.).
• Manage the execution of key HR initiatives, including: performance management, organization planning, compensation planning, and learning and development.
• Partner closely with leaders to manage strategic initiatives for UBD, including: employee engagement, retention, compensation, employee relations matters, organizational structuring, career development and diversity programs.
• Be a values and culture champion. Support the development of a culture that â€˜thinks global and acts localâ€™, as well as drives DE&I efforts ensuring a culture where every employee can thrive and that encourages the full use of diverse talents and abilities.
• Coach managers on leadership development to create an empowered workforce.
• Provide coaching to employees & managers, while offering feedback and advice on issues in a proactive and compassionate manner.
• Own attraction, retention, development and organization design across UBD and broader Universal Parks & Resorts organization.
• Partner with NBCU HR community to work collaboratively across HR matrix and wider HR agenda in a productive, team-oriented way.
• Manage performance, corrective action and integrity issues in collaboration with Legal and Labor Relations.
• 5 years working within the HR function (3 years as a generalist is desirable), or a combination of education and other relevant experience.
• Thorough knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint. • Experience with HR information systems, such as SAP.
Bachelorâ€™s degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Business Management or related field is a plus.
Additional Job Requirements
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered.
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA.
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Demonstrated ability to drive HR processes and deliver high quality HR services in a fast paced, high change environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, organizational and multi-tasking skills.