Manager, Global Marketing & Creative
NBC UniversalRemote, US
This was removed by the employer on 1/21/2022 8:00:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager, Global Marketing & Creative jobs in Remote-US
Search all Manager, Global Marketing & Creative postings
Full Time Job
The Global Manager, Marketing & Creative in Universal's Global Promotions department supports the Global Director, Marketing & Creative in building, developing and executing strategic partnerships between corporate partners and the Motion Picture Group. The focus of this position is to assist in the development and management of various Global promotional marketing and creative campaigns. This position has a dual-report into (2) Global Directors of Marketing & Creative, Universal Global Promotions.
• Under the guidance of the Global Directors, the main function of this role is to manage creative development and execution of co-branded advertising campaigns supporting theatrical releases; includes television, print, radio, and online media; in-store point-of-sale materials, packaging, premiums, online, and mobile content for Global promotional campaigns, as assigned.
• Liaise with both internal and external creative vendor when necessary for special print and packaging jobs, TV spots, etc.
• Manages the approval process internally (marketing execs, filmmakers, creative advertising, brand marketing, publicity, events, legal) and externally (promotional partners and agencies).
• Serve as the day-to-day contact with promotional partners, advertising agencies, internal and external executives
• Coordinate PR & Events - partner-sponsored special events, trade shows, press releases, media alerts, etc.
• Manage creative asset distribution internally and externally and assist with departmental creative needs
• Responsible for maintaining account management grids, status reports, email communication to internal and external promotional partners and agencies.
• Responsible for preparing program recap presentations, filmmaker presentations
• Conduct competitive research
• Education: Bachelor's degree required
• Experience: 4 years of experience in strategic
marketing, brand management, promotions, or
consumer marketing. Entertainment experience
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV
online to be considered
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in
the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative
Dispute Resolution Program
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19
vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated,
submitting your vaccination record no later than 7
days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the
commencement of employment or must undergo
regular COVID-19 testing if Company determines
your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19
workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop clear and consistent messages across many different stakeholders
• Experience working with filmmakers, talent and/or creatives
• Extensive experience using Microsoft Office, PowerPoint and Photoshop. Illustrator skills a plus.
• Ability to manage upwards to multiple supervisory inputs and be capable of working as a member of a team as well as independently
• Strong, effective and succinct communicator to multiple internal and external partners
• Possess strong initiative/follow-through and able to anticipate the needs of the Account Management Team and senior management; adept at multi-tasking and prioritization
• Comfortable formulating a point of view, being able to present to colleagues, senior management and filmmakers vs. just passing along information
• Thinks through a solution or how to solve an issue before raising to management
• Creative & strategic thinker, resourceful, self-motivated and is passionate about their responsibilities
• Extremely detailed, organized and can keep tasks moving on schedule and budget
• This person must also be flexible, entrepreneurial, resourceful, professional, and yet a team player.
• Motion studio experience strongly preferred
• Strong influencing skills strongly desired