Manager, CRM Operations
NBC UniversalBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Manager, CRM Operations - Fandango
Reporting to the Senior Manager, CRM Operations, the Manager, CRM Operations is responsible for developing and executing cross-channel lifecycle journeys, as well as building campaigns based around the box office and streaming service release schedules. Core responsibilities will include development, execution and analysis on campaigns executed through email and push messaging â€'' with the objective of increasing email engagement, conversion rate and customer loyalty.
• Manage efficient & timely deployment of email, push & mobile mailbox marketing campaigns.
• Ability to set up and deploy campaigns leveraging ESP enterprise platforms & push through tools like Sailthru/Responsys/Braze/Iterabe. This includes the development & management of segmentation, personalization rules & content to increase engagement and sales, optimize volume & frequency of sends.
• Build complex marketing automations using company ESP that supports marketing strategy initiatives and goals
• Ensure data is accurate and supports CRM initiatives by working with data engineers to develop correct data schema and pipelines
• Develop strategy for and build customer segmentation lists using complex SQL queries
• Update and build complex HTML to ensure accurate customer-facing data is displayed correctly in corresponding emails and app communications
• Work with developers to ensure API calls are built to support email marketing goals and implement functionality for API-driven emails
• Project manage & liaise with key stakeholders (Marketing, CRM, Ad Sales, etc.) to provide contact strategy executional expertise to meet business goals and objectives.
• Lead and develop a marketing specialist to execute on campaign strategies and new initiatives, conduct reporting and analysis, glean insights and optimization opportunities, and share learnings out with leadership & cross-functional teams
• Ensure testing & QA / rendering by device, operating system, browser, etc. Proof contact strategy elements as needed.
• Utilize agile development through use of 3rd-party project management tools (JIRA/Confluence/Slack)
• Work with product management and engineers to develop operational strategy of complex company-wide initiatives.
• Responsible for documentation and CRM wikis.
• Work regularly with internal cross-functional leads and external enterprise solution partners to migrate marketing assets, execute manual and automated campaigns, and augment marketing through automation
• Publish timely, actionable results. Report on, and analyze, campaign performance data, and provide recommendations on campaign and process optimization. Knowledge or reporting tools such as Tableau and Looker.
• Experience with audience segmentation â€'' collaborating with BI to generate custom segments based on recency/frequency, and matching customer data to different CRM & ad platforms
• Experience running incrementality/lift tests
• Experience managing web tags
• Experience analyzing reporting to understand where certain blind spots, bugs or optimization opportunities may lie
• Understanding of marketing attribution, and the impact of iOS14/15
• Monitor email deliverability, ensuring best practices for data hygiene, privacy and opt-in standards.
• Ensure adherence to all guidelines for spelling, grammar, and punctuation through to legal, footers, CANSPAM etc.
• Collect & share competitive & industry trends, new technologies within CRM arena.
• All other duties as defined by Marketing Operations leads.
• A Bachelor's degree is essential.
• Strong understanding of CRM & consumer engagement, with knowledge of email best practices, method for testing and optimization
• 5 years' experience managing and executing high-volume, fast-paced email campaigns from production and deployment to QA of email/push campaigns.
• Hands on experience with enterprise level ESPs, and working within mobile marketing service providers for push.
• Experience working with project management tools (e.g. JIRA/Confluence/Slack).
• Advanced knowledge of SQL and database language, as is experience editing and implementing content into HTML email templates.
• Familiar with web analytics, such as Omniture/google analytics. Knowledge or reporting tools such as Tableau and Looker
• Understanding of data privacy and governance policies.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite â€'' most notably Excel and PowerPoint. Experience creating reports and manipulating data in Excel
• Strong verbal and written communication skills at all levels of an organization
• Self -motivated and driven to exceed goals
• Excellent organizing, problem solving skills and scheduling abilities.
• Strong attention to detail is a must.
• Team player with a positive attitude who thrives in a collaborative work environment
• Able to exercise discretion and keep strictest levels of confidentiality.
• Must maintain regular and acceptable attendance at such level as is determined at the company's sole discretion.
• Must be available and willing to work extended hours as occasionally needed (during crunch times!) per day or per week, including weekends and holidays, to meet business needs.