Manager, Content Creator
NBC UniversalUniversal City, CA
Full Time Job
Summary: We are seeking a Content Creator to support original video and digital content needs for Universal Studios Hollywood. This is a key creative role within the Creative Production Team. Candidate is responsible for end-to-end production needs including shooting, editing and post-production of short-form video, digital and social content, promos, sizzles, etc. Looking for a highly creative person that can deliver fun and engaging branded content with a solid understanding of the business goals and strategies.
• Ability to independently produce, shoot and edit high quality video content for various distribution platforms.
• Proficiently working with a variety of professional cameras and industry software to execute various deliverables.
• Ability to translate messaging into multiple media for digital, crm and social content needs (e.g. - GIFs, cinemagraphs, infographics, countdowns, etc.)
• Contribute original ideas and storytelling techniques to influence how we communicate our brand and tell our story in a new and fresh way.
• Successfully execute various content needs to meet the strategic objectives, IP, legal, and design standards.
• Ensure production runs according to schedule and within budget when applicable.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of creative work experience required.
• Proven ability to produce and shoot video at a high level. 3-5 years of proven work experience in a in a deadline driven, highly creative environment with multiple collaborators.
• Must submit links or provide sample of work, portfolio, or reel to be considered.
• Excellent knowledge and proficiency in Adobe products (specifically Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere, illustrator), as well as basic understanding of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and Keynote.
• Knowledge of industry specs and deliverables standards.
• Must be able to interact and work well with all levels of staff with good communication skills.
• Willingness to work evenings and weekends with short notice (if applicable)
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through the link below to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA the majority of the time.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• A storyteller at heart.
• Has a pulse on social media platforms, social content and the everchanging digital landscape.
• Education or background in Film, Cinema, Communication, Marketing or Advertising
• Strong attention-to-detail and quality control.
• Must be able to create fresh creative while working within brand and IP guidelines.
• Team player who is friendly and has a positive demeanor.