Lead, Executive Search
NBC UniversalNew York, NY
Full Time Job
As part of NBCUniversal's global full-service in-house executive search function, the Director, Executive Search, will be responsible for managing a media and entertainment search consulting practice that provides best-in-class executive recruitment and talent management services to NBCUniversal's family of businesses, with primary focus over our domestic territories and business lines.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Support, build and maintain NBCU's executive search presence throughout the Company.
• Develop and execute highly-tailored executive recruitment strategies and services across NBCU's diverse brand portfolio and business segments.
• Manage the hands-on execution of high-level search consulting related to all executive level positions across the company's internal client base.
• Guide the strategy and execution of real-time talent pipelines, partnering with talent management, HR leaders as well as the external open market
• Act as an advisor and business partner and work successfully and collaboratively with participating client divisions, human resources partners and members of the NBCU executive search team, aiming to provide a seamless and high touch executive search experience
• Evaluate and track recruitment metrics and search analytics to include statistics on: time-to-fill, candidate volume and talent pool depth, resource allocation/utilization, cost savings, source of hire and client satisfaction, among other deliverables
• Represent NBCU as a highly coveted and sought-after employer in the market place
• Act as an ambassador for NBCU's overall commitment to diversity and inclusion as a core value and business imperative
Minimum of 5 years of experience in executive search with demonstrated success in managing a full-cycle search process of a top-tier consulting firm or executing searches as part of a robust internal executive level recruiting function within a large-scale, diversified company.
Executive Search experience within a media and entertainment practice of a top-tier consulting firm or within a diversified media and entertainment, technology or digital media company a plus.
Bilingual in Spanish a plus.
Experience in Data and Technology a plus.
Exceptional track record of executive search execution, combined with analytical, strategic and problem-solving skills
Meticulous, yet able to multi-task effortlessly
Excellent time management and follow-up skills paramount to perform in a multi-client, fast paced, frequently pressurized and frenetic environment
Ability to form strategic business partnerships internally and externally with multiple stakeholders, including senior line management, corporate and divisional human resource executives and other internal or external project based stake holders
Strong business acumen and organizational savvy necessary to understand and anticipate future business and talent needs
Subject matter expert in media and entertainment specifically around key players/first movers in the industry, functional business drivers and disciplines; proven ability to assess the competitive landscape and spot organizational and industry trends
Skilled at guiding a market research and intelligence function; ability to capture and synthesize large volumes of market and talent information for consumption by senior management and business owners
Superior written and oral communication skills necessary for candidate interviewing and assessment, client correspondence, project documentation, and status reporting
A Bachelor's degree from an accredited and recognized institution of higher learning or an advanced degree preferred