Intern - Retail Marketing
NBC UniversalSao Paulo, SP
This was removed by the employer on 5/18/2021 3:59:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Retail Marketing jobs in Sao Paulo-SP
Search all Intern - Retail Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Retail Marketing?
Part Time Unpaid Internship
The Retail Marketing Intern will support the department in executing all related retail marketing campaigns and should also coordinate the demands from licensees and retailers.
Responsible to support all retail campaigns and trade marketing activities developed to leverage the products sales and generate brand awareness.
• Supporting in all retail campaigns and trade marketing activities, from briefing to implementation
• Writing briefings to develop POP materials, premiums, digital and incentive campaigns
• Being the key contact of suppliers and agencies, sending style guides, coordinating timelines and attending all operational needs
• Developing internal and external reports to share local activities developed and KPIs
• Support on building presentations and proposal to key partners
• Managing all M&G agenda and coordinating all M&G activities
• Coordinate budget and payments, talking with suppliers and consolidating all spends to share with global finance team
• Bachelor's degree in Administration/Marketing in progress â€'' 2nd year is a preference
• Languages: Fluent in English. Spanish in a plus.
• Ideal candidate must be pro-active, motivated, hardworking, organized, focused, flexible and team player
• Ability to manage multiple demands simultaneously in fast paced environment.
• Good communication skills within different levels of organizations (internal/external)