Intern - Programming and Acquisition
NBC UniversalSingapore, SG
Part Time Unpaid Internship
• Prepare daily transmission logs
• Ensure accuracy in program schedules for channel airing and on-air transmissions
• Ensure promotional placement is in accordance with program promotion strategies
• Maintain information in the broadcast system eg. Bug tagline
• Liaise with internal and external parties
• Linear channel scheduling (including preparation of change memorandums for programme changes on all channels)
• Linear channel planning (including the planning of movie timeslots on DIVA)
• Metadata management
• Inventory & Rights management (upkeep TV movie inventory, Scripted/Unscripted hours)
• Ratings analysis
Supervised by Manager of Programming & Acquisitions for NBCUniversal International channels across Southeast Asia (DIVA, E!, Syfy, Universal Channel) your job will be to assist with: linear channel scheduling, inputting into broadcast systems, SVOD planning, content acquisition contracts, inventory management, and making recommendations about the competitive landscape.
This is a 6 month internship.