Intern - Marketing
NBC UniversalMexico City, MX
Part Time Unpaid Internship
The Marketing Intern must support the Latam marketing area to create publicity materials and so other activities inside the department and help with the administrative work and the attention to the vendors.
• Control and update of the budgets of each premiere in the region.
• Follow-up of delivery of all publicity materials for film launches in the region.
• Translations of press releases, presentations.
• Translation and distribution of film synopses.
• Management of the translation and delivery of production notes.
• Supervision of the Spanish subtitling of audiovisual materials.
• Request for adaptation of advertising materials with different providers.
• Preparation, review and control of TV spots and trailers
• Supervision of the production of printed materials for exhibitors.
• Follow-up of delivery of materials to the territories of Lat Am.
• Compilation of information and reports from Lat Am.
• Follow up on regional strategies with Latin American teams.
• Support in the area of â€‹â€‹Public Relations. Negotiation of pan regional coverage for junkets.
• Travel management and logistics for the press in attendance at publicity events.
• Register new suppliers in the system, follow-up and pay LATAM suppliers.
• Preparation of purchase orders.
• Establish relationships and contact with local exhibitors and regional bread.
• Support with checking and reporting of expenses in CONCUR, as well as tracking of trips and reservations.
• Support in both regional and territorial events.
• Updating of opening calendars of the regional office.
• Updating of the archive of materials available for the region.
• Review of budget allocation for each territory with the immediate boss.
• Be a recent graduate of Marketing, Communication, Administration, International Business and in the process of getting his degree.
• Advanced written and conversational English.
• Office suite level user both PC and Mac
• Proactive and responsible.
• Teamwork and focus on detail.
• Respect for diversity and focus on results.