Integration Specialist -
NBC UniversalRemote, BC
This was removed by the employer on 6/2/2022 6:31:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Integration Specialist - jobs in Remote-BC
Search all Integration Specialist - postings
Full Time Job
The role of the Integration Specialist is to work directly with the creative and production teams to integrate industry leading design into the hardware & software systems used for on-air graphics presentation while maintaining the look and feel of NBC Sports on a network level. The Integration Specialist will be instrumental in all aspects of graphics creation, from concept & design to full integration & functionality for live and post produced broadcasts. This role will also help to support all shows, troubleshooting hardware and software issues in conjunction with engineering.
• Integration of new and specialty items with complex animations, conditional transitions, VB Scripting & Data Integration
• Prepare, integrate and/or maintain a wide range of essential elements including:
• Fundamental disk setup for remote and studio events
• Microsoft Excel databases
• Data Integration with outside providers
• Support NBC Sports properties by versioning and QCing approved graphics and toolkits.
• Support live and post production shows work with production & engineering teams to troubleshoot hardware and software issues
• Help to grow and maintain the Network insert package for all shows and work to maintain an elite level of graphics and integration standards.
• Seek to understand of a full suite of technology to solve creative challenges
• Must be flexible, detail-oriented, deadline driven and a good collaborator.
• Effectively communicate concepts and ideas to Creative Director and design team
• Manage projects from concept to completion
• Understand and translate network€™s brand strategy into quality design
• Problem solve and find creative graphic solutions in the short time scales of a busy environment
• Ability to visualize €œbigger picture€ in relation to developing visual identities for different sports
• Work with team to bring creative solutions to design challenges
• Provide assistance to operators and production teams
This is a part-time project / limited term position with an estimated duration of up to 6 - 12 months, unless otherwise amended or terminated as deliverables within this project are completed.
• Advanced understanding of Chyron design and animation techniques
• Experience with large-scale graphics package integration / delivery on a Network Level
• Experience with data integration including third party data providers and Microsoft Excel
• Bachelor€™s degree or equivalent work experience
• Minimum 5 years graphics experience in live sports remote / studio network environment
• Experience with fundamental disk setup / integration for remote and studio events
• Advanced understanding of Control Room and Edit Suite practices and general understanding of equipment capabilities (EVS, AUDIO, TD/Switchers, AVID)
• Advanced understanding of Chyron Integration techniques and best practices
• Ability to deliver large scale projects independent of close supervision
• Working knowledge of Adobe suite (Photoshop, After Effects)
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through the link below to be considered
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment
• Must be fully vaccinated upon commencing employment, subject to legally required exemptions
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols
• Must be 18 years or older
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal€™ s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
• Experience with Visual Basic scripting in a Chyron environment
• Understanding of 3D Design and best practices as they pertain to Chyron Integration
• Design and Typography skills