Human Resources Manager
NBC UniversalUniversal City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/5/2021 11:15:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Human Resources Manager jobs in Universal City-CA
Search all Human Resources Manager postings
Full Time Job
• Provide daily HR Client support to employees for both stations including heavy employee relations, union relations, staffing and recruitment, performance management, and compliance with HR policies and procedures for represented and non-represented staff.
• Provide coaching to employees & managers, offering feedback and advice on issues in a proactive and compassionate manner.
• Manage performance and corrective action issues in collaboration with Legal and Labor Relations.
• Subject matter expert for the KNBC/KVEA HR team in areas such as HR operations, as well as corporate HR programs, policies and procedures and create implementation plans for these at the station.
• Provide support with managing and delivering key HR initiatives: Goal Setting, Compensation, and Performance Feedback.
• Responsible for employee relations activities such as Fun Committee events
• Subject matter expertise in the company Disability benefits and processing including payroll questions.
• Build expert knowledge of SAP, Eureka, and Business Warehouse reporting.
• Subject matter expertise on California and Federal employment practices, policies, legal & EEOC guidelines, FCC annual filing, as well as compensation, wage and hour, and CA benefits administration
• Bachelors Degree
• 5 years relevant HR experience, preferably as a manager, generalist or employee relations specialist
• Must be fully bilingual with an ability to communicate professionally (written and verbal) in both English and Spanish
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through the link below to be considered (note job #:xxxx)
Must be willing to work in Los Angeles, CA, Universal City location
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Creative problem solver with a passion for Human Resource strategy
• Strong persuasion and conflict resolution skills required
• Strong interpersonal, organizational, and critical thinking skills required
• Demonstrated knowledge of applicable State and Federal employment laws and general business practices required
• Excellent leadership, problem solving, project management, and presentation skills required
• Ability to interface effectively with all levels of employees, managers and executives
• Must be detail-oriented and organized, with excellent follow-through and analytical skills
• Must have ability to execute both strategic and tactical priorities
• Solid written and verbal communication skills a must, including the ability to interface with others inside and outside of the company in a positive and professional manner
• Must be able to work independently with the ability to juggle priorities and manage time to effectively meet deadlines
• News and/or Operations/Technical experience preferred
• Experience with Excel, Microsoft Office Suite, SAP HRIS preferred
• Ability to and be comfortable working in both a corporate environment as well as a operations environment
• Ability to work in a diverse, and fast paced environment