NBC UniversalLondon, UK
Full Time Job
Role title: HR Manager
Role type: Permanent
HR Manager, Corporate Finance
The Corporate Finance and Operations and Technology Human Resources teams at NBCUniversal are looking for a collaborative, innovative, results-driven HR Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to join a high-performing team of HR professionals striving to create an engaging and dynamic work environment across our global organisation.
In this role, you will provide HR support to our clients, partnering with our Human Resources and Legal colleagues across multiple businesses. You will help drive HR projects that span: onboarding, talent mobility and engagement, performance management, talent development and attraction.
• Provide day-to-day HR support to assigned client groups including: salary/bonus planning, talent acquisition, on-boarding and off-boarding, performance management and reporting/analytics
• Be the chief interpreter and implementer for HR policies, practices and procedures for all levels of employees, looking to further the mission, values and strategic vision of the business
• Work to resolve employee and organisational issues in a proactive and positive manner. Manage staffing process working with clients and our internal talent acquisition team to identify effective recruitment strategies to attract and retain top talent for the organization
• Champion both the employee perspective and company efforts to promote a positive, collaborative, respectful, and engaging work environment
• Identify and implement projects that will develop and engage our employees throughout their career life-cycle
• Partner with HR team on implementing talent pipeline programs across the organization
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Industrial Labor Relations or related field preferred
• Relevant and strong experience as an HR Generalist
• Ability to establish trust and credibility with leaders and employees
• Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, organisational and multi-tasking skills
• Strong client-support orientation, and the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organisation and with a wide range of clients, individually and in groups
• Demonstrated ability to drive HR processes and to deliver high quality HR services in a fast paced, high change environment
• Thorough knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Experience with HR information systems, such as SAP
• Previous experience in cable, television or entertainment industry preferred
• Must be willing to travel for work related business as necessary
NBCUniversal is one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group and world-renowned theme parks.