Dreamworks TV - HR Assistant
NBC UniversalGlendale, CA
Full Time Job
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide administrative support to the VP, Human Resources and HR Directors through proactively managing Google calendars, answering phones and making travel arrangements.
• Liaise with Executive offices and Production to schedule meetings and coordinate logistics and invitations for training sessions and special events.
• Responsible for processing and tracking of expense reports and coding p-card invoices.
• Offer general support to the TV HR team such as organizing meeting logistics, printing materials and ordering supplies.
• Help facilitate the exit process of scheduling exit interviews, preparing paperwork and communicating with Production Accounting for final paychecks. Assist employees with general HR inquiries as first point of contact and provide exemplary customer service.
• Coordinate and handle goodwill requests/gifts for employees.
• Oversee and maintain filing and organizational systems.
• Responsible for generating and updating ad hoc reports such as new hire, employee census and termination reports.
• Perform other miscellaneous duties and projects assigned.
• 2-3 years of admin experience in HR or Animation environment. Previous HR internship experience is a plus.
• Long term interest in HR is preferred.
• Must be a strong team player.
• Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize deadlines.
• High level of technical proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Google Mail & Google Calendar.
• Strong customer service skills and the ability to interact with people at all levels.
• Anticipate, troubleshoot and solve problems on the fly.
• Excellent organizational skills, detail orientation and follow through.
• Maintain discretion with highly sensitive and confidential material.
• Sense of humor and a great attitude is essential.