NBC UniversalRemote, US
This was removed by the employer on 9/13/2021 2:34:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Graphics Integrator jobs in Remote-US
Search all Graphics Integrator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Graphics Integrator?
Full Time Job
• Design & animate show and live event graphics (monitors, opens, lower thirds, transitions, boxes, billboards, snipes, etc.) using Chyron Lyric Software
• Manage the RSN studio monitor Prime package for all networks
• Fulfill daily graphics and animations requests for Creative Services and our sales partners.
• Design graphics requested for shows in a timely manner without sacrificing brand continuity or graphic quality.
• Distribute graphics for shows to their appropriate locations and notify production teams and scorebug provider.
• Integrate sponsor elements into new and existing graphics.
• Integrate data and new technology into our Chyron, Prime and Scorebug packages
• Work closely with designers on promotional and show elements
• Preseason preparation and in-season maintenance of Event Chyron, Prime and Scorebug Graphics including MLB, NBA, NBA packages
• Have the ability to manage multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions while keeping a keen attention to detail and excel at follow-through.
• Must communicate with show producers, designers and local graphics teams regarding immediate, daily, and long-term graphics needs
• Work with fellow designers on multiple projects simultaneously
• Work and support all NBC Sports local RSN graphic teams on various projects
• Explore and investigate new software and technologies that can add value to our Live Event broadcasts and original programming
• Facilitate collaboration with the NBC Sports graphics integration team for any overlap between the network and regional networks' production requirements.
• Bachelorâ€™s Degree or Associates Degree in Art or equivalent work experience required
• 10 yearsâ€™ experience needed
• Minimum of 4 years of experience operating Chyron Graphics Platforms â€'' specifically Hyper X IIIâ€™s and Mosaics with a thorough understanding of how to design shells using Chyronâ€™s Lyric Software
• Minimum 4 years of experience in Adobe Photoshop
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Adobe After Effects
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Ability to work non-traditional hours, including nights, weekends & holidays
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Punctual, regular and consistent attendance
• Interested and qualified candidates must submit a resume/CV through the link below
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Ability to travel as required
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversalâ€™s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
• Preferred knowledge of Chyron Camio and Prime Systems for Graphics management, preparation, and production including the installation of graphic shells for use by Content producers and Live Event teams
• Working knowledge of Major Sports leagues preferred
• Ability to work under tight deadlines in fast paced, high pressure, live TV environment
• Self-starter with strong work ethic, positive attitude with the ability to prioritize multiple projects while demonstrating strong follow through and ability to work independently