Global Account Director
NBC UniversalNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 7/23/2021 8:13:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Global Account Director jobs in New York-NY
Search all Global Account Director postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Global Account Director?
Full Time Job
We are looking for a strong Global Account Director to join our Global Ad Sales team. As a Global Account Director, you will be responsible for revenue goals, which include growing existing business as well as developing new business. This role is b ased in NY but must be willing to work across time zones with key stakeholders in APAC & EMEA plus locally based clients.
• Work closely with int'l sales team to understand client briefs and provide recommended approach for US campaign.
• Lead ideation, implementation, and execution with US domestic teams for int'l clients.
• Act as a first point of contact for int'l sales team into the US org.
• Collect and share marketplace feedback to guide our account prospecting strategy.
• Support and work with the national and local sales teams on pre-sale research, pitch process and collateral.
• Sales lead on global team that is dedicated to drive US National & Local revenue in partnership with int'l teams across CNBC International, CNBC Events, NBCU International and sky international.
• Deliver understanding of int'l client needs to US org and understanding of US national & local process and guidelines to int'l org.
• Serve as subject matter expert on US Domestic media trends, best practices, ad technologies, and NBCU specific capabilities.
• Work and collaborate with a diverse group of internal cross-functional teams across Pricing & Planning, Insights & Measurement, Marketing and Strategy.
• Minimum 7 years of strategy and sales experience in
• Bachelor's degree
• Deep knowledge of NBCU brands and ability to leverage relationships with key stakeholders across the organization.
• Ability to â€œtranslateâ€ int'l briefs into actionable request for US teams to deliver.
• Proactive attitude with excellent project management, organizational, and consultative skills.
• Proven team player with the ability to take on different assignments/projects in a timely manner