Fall Paid Intern - Graphic Communications
NBC UniversalMiami, FL
Part Time Paid Internship
The NBCUniversal Internship Program is an experience like no other. We offer diversity of opportunities, with unique internships across our iconic portfolio of brands. Through unparalleled access to the best in the business, hands-on training & one-of-a-kind networking events, our interns have the chance to influence change. Our interns are ambitious, innovative and savvy; they shape the way we do things. Here you can contribute as content creators, problem solvers & innovators. Here you can learn the power and possibilities of media and technology. Here you can go far.
Graphic Design Internships exist within the following business areas:
• Telemundo Enterprises
Internships may include (but are not limited to):
• Web & Digital Design
• UX/UI Design
Daily responsibilities and projects may include (but are not limited to):
• Animate and design graphics for social media, eg. Facebook, Instagram, etc., both in flat and motion for all platforms; desktop, mobile, tablet.
• Design and create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables on app
• Come up with set design and social/digital photo opportunity ideas for award shows.
• Create and design UI/UX experiences for various websites and apps.
• In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress.
• Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits)
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship by NBCUniversal
• Needs to be able to work on-site in Miami, FL
• Internships at NBCUniversal are paid and do not require course credit
• Online portfolio required
• Deadline: Interested applicants are encouraged to apply by June 28th 2019
• Fall Program Dates: September– December 2019.
• Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, etc.)
• HTML/CSS/Sass or willingness to learn
• Cinema 3D and/or 4D
• 2D Animation
• Typography & Logo Design
RECENT GRADUATES WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS PROGRAM.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It's our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU's vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It's what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.