Fall Paid Intern - Filmed Entertainment
NBC UniversalUniversal City, CA
Part Time Paid Internship
Universal Filmed Entertainment Group is part of NBCUniversal.
When looking at the overall landscape of the Film division, Universal Filmed Entertainment Group includes five distinct business functions that each touches a key segment in the overall lifecycle of a film release. These include Filmed Content (Universal Pictures – Production & Marketing), Film Distribution (Theatrical & Home Entertainment), Non-Theatrical (Animated TV, Consumer Products, Interactive/Games, Franchise Management), Digital (Fandango), and Film Corporate functions that supports these businesses. Universal Filmed Entertainment Group is headquartered in Universal City, CA with offices across the globe.
Internships may include (but are not limited to):
• Brand Marketing
• Digital Marketing
• International Marketing and Distribution
• Customer Marketing
• In-Theatre Marketing
• Product Development and Strategy
• Field Promotions
• Film Finance/ Accounting
• Music Business Affairs
• Global Communications
• Partnerships and Licensing
• Physical Production
• Analytics and Planning
• Strategic Planning and Forecasting
• Business & Legal Affairs (must be in pursuit of JD)
• In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress.
• Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits)
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship by NBCUniversal
• Needs to be able to work on-site in Los Angeles, CA
• Internships at NBCUniversal are paid and do not require course credit
• Deadline: Interested applicants are encouraged to apply by June 28, 2019
• Summer Program Dates: September - December 2019.
• Desired Backgrounds: Creative/Digital, Marketing/Public Relations, Production/Development, Accounting/Finance, Technology, Retail/Business
• Desired Characteristics: Previous work experience in an office environment. Previous internship experience.