Fall Intern - Saturday Night Live
NBC UniversalNew York, NY
Full Time Unpaid Internship
NBC Entertainment, which has earned more Emmy Awards than any network in television history, is dedicated to developing and scheduling programming for the network's alternative, primetime, late-night and daytime schedules. Saturday Night Live interns will assist in general production, post production, music, research, film unit, script, talent, wardrobe, production office and various other departments within our production. Interns will gain knowledge and understanding of what goes into producing a weekly – live – late night comedy show. Interns should have experience in entertainment production. An ideal candidate is eager and excited to do any task they are given. We are looking for people who have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, act independently, take initiative, and help the show from the ground up.
• In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress
• Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits)
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S. without a visa or sponsorship (CPT/OPT-seeking candidates not eligible)
• Must have flexible schedule with at least two (2) to three (3) days of availability, including Saturdays
• Be able to work at 30 Rockefeller Plaza in New York City
RECENT GRADUATES WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS PROGRAM.
DUE TO THE VOLUME OF CANDIDATES FOR THIS INTERNSHIP, NOT EVERYONE WILL RECEIVE A FOLLOW-UP RESPONSE ON THE STATUS OF THEIR CANDIDACY.
DEADLINE TO APPLY IS JUNE 15, 2018.
• Previous work experience in an office environment
• Previous internship experience (this is an extremely competitive internship opportunity - two to three previous production internships or internships in the above areas is highly preferable)