Fall Intern - Global Operations and Technology
NBC UniversalNew York, NY
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Are you ready for your own future? Do you want to be connected to what's next, what's coming and what people are talking about? You have to choose. Are you a one or a zero? Be the 1 @ NBCUniversal.
Global Operations & Technology Internship opportunities may include, but are not limited to:
• Global Security
• Global Real Estate
• Retail/ Studio Operations
• Digital Enterprises
• Crisis Management
• Technical Production
NBCUniversal interns must meet the following criteria:
• In pursuit of an, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress.
• Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits).
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S. without holding a visa or sponsorship.
• Must be able to work on-site at posted location (see application for details)
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal
• Strong attention to detail
• Project Coordination/Project Management
• Strong desktop presentation skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc...)
• Data Visualization skills (Tableau, QlikView, etc..)
• Database skills (SQL)
• In Pursuit of a degree in any of the following fields: Political Science, International Studies, Criminal Justice, Crisis Management, Homeland Security, Marketing, Architecture
RECENT GRADUATES WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS PROGRAM.
*Please note: NBCUniversal prohibits interns from participating in any other internship programs while employed by NBCUniversal without written permission from the Intern's Supervisor and the Director of Campus Programs.
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.