Email Marketing Coordinator, Fandango
NBC UniversalBeverly Hills, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/27/2021 6:31:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Email Marketing Coordinator, Fandango jobs in Beverly Hills-CA
Search all Email Marketing Coordinator, Fandango postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Email Marketing Coordinator, Fandango?
Full Time Job
• Assist the CRM strategy team in day-to-day creative execution and reporting of email and push/mobile campaigns across Fandangoâ€™s family of brands.
• Manage calendars and ensure all deadlines are met.
• Write copy while adhering to campaign goals and brand guidelines.
• Gather relevant materials (images, content) and write descriptive creative briefs to assist design agency in bringing strategies to life.
• Route assets to key stakeholders. Deliver creative and links to the CRM Operations team in a timely fashion.
• Thoroughly QA campaign rendering across all devices, operating systems, and browsers.
• Publish weekly reports and analyze campaign performance data. Provide recommendations on campaign and process optimization.
• Collect and share industry trends. Update competitive analysis on a regular basis.
• 1-2 years of experience in CRM with hands-on experience in email marketing to a large-scale consumer base. A background in entertainment is desired.
• Excellent verbal and written skills. Experience in copywriting preferred.
• Proficiency in Excel. Knowledge of reporting tools such as Tableau, Looker, and Adobe Analytics preferred.
• Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail. Experience managing and prioritizing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Team player who thrives in a collaborative work environment.