NBC UniversalNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 11/3/2023 4:25:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Browse the Writing Category
Search for Editor, Bravo jobs in New York-NY
Search all Editor, Bravo postings
Full Time Job
The Entertainment Marketing team within NBC Universal's TV & Streaming Group is looking for an Editor with solid experience in the entertainment and lifestyle space to create original content for BravoTV.com.
With a focus on sponsorships and special projects â€'' including our Bravo Insider membership program â€'' the Editor should be comfortable writing and editing diverse types of content and have experience with commerce editorial, branded partnerships, and creating strategic content with the ability to drive monetization.
You'll be a strong, detail-oriented writer and editor with a proven ability to work with data to make decisions. You are adept in identifying compelling stories, writing clickable headlines, and analyzing trends to create engaging content for different audience segments. As somebody who loves all things Bravo, you can identify what drives fan engagement and will be brimming with ideas for original content and how to best distribute it across platforms.
In addition to having a background in the lifestyle content space, you'll have commerce experience and a genuine curiosity about finding the best products and sharing recommendations. You see the opportunity for original editorial to align with partner messages and can proactively brainstorm unique franchises that lend themselves to brand integrations.
As part of the larger Entertainment Marketing team, you'll be expected to craft compelling content that energizes the Bravo audience and beyond, driving awareness to our linear programming, digital platforms, and other business priorities.
• Manage editorial execution of broader Bravo marketing and monetization initiatives, including managing a publishing calendar, editing and assigning different writers, and working across the larger editorial team.
• Collaborate with Social Media, Audience Development, CRM, and SEO teams for distribution opportunities and tactics to increase performance and monetization.
• Write, edit and publish commerce and sponsor/branded content for BravoTV.com. Ideate original commerce and sponsor/branded opportunities, maintain a robust editorial calendar inclusive of network priorities, tentpoles, and holidays.
• Coordinate with Sales teams to execute content strategies against branded content partnerships and sponsorships.
• Stay up-to-date with trends and best practices in SEO and affiliate marketing.
• Monitor competitors, industry trends and how stories are performing to aid and optimize content strategy.
• 3 years of experience writing in a fast-paced digital news setting with established outlets with a focus in entertainment/celebrity content.
• Exceptional news judgement with the ability to turn around angles and copy independently with accuracy, sensitivity, and timeliness.
• Knowledge of SEO best practices and the ability to work them into writing to ensure correct optimization.
• Experience creating shoppable content, working with affiliate partners, and using performance data to drive decisions; experience working with branded content and collaborating for mutually beneficial goals.
• Experience using data analytics systems (Parse.ly, Chartbeat, DOMO, Omniture, Adobe, Tableau) to guide decision making.
• Working knowledge of social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, X, TikTok) and YouTube.
• Experience working directly with talent and publicists.
• An eye for trends across fashion, beauty, lifestyle, and a genuine interest in service journalism.
• Experience publishing within Drupal CMS.
• Working knowledge of distribution and syndication platforms.
• A detailed knowledge of and passion for the Bravo universe.
Hybrid: This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
This position is eligible for company sponsored benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), paid leave, tuition reimbursement, and a variety of other discounts and perks. Learn more about the benefits offered by NBCUniversal by visiting the Benefits page of the Careers website.
Salary range: $68,000 - $90,000
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by emailing [email protected].