Director, Marketing Post Production
NBC UniversalUniversal City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/6/2022 12:31:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Director, Marketing Post Production jobs in Universal City-CA
Search all Director, Marketing Post Production postings
Full Time Job
Director, Marketing Post Production - Creative Operations
Universal is searching for a Director of Marketing Post Production to join our Creative Operations team. This position will report to the VP of Marketing Post Production, Creative Operations, and will assist in the day-to-day management of the department. The Director will play a key role in communication among team members as well as managing schedules, workflows, tracking vital post information, and delivery of all A/V marketing materials for worldwide theatrical titles.
• Responsible for maintaining clarity of information and good channels of communication between an in-house team of post supervisors, finishers, assistant editors, and mixers.
• Collaborate with third party vendors to communicate technical specifications, post needs, and workflows.
• Create, coordinate, track and manage schedules for multiple projects, in various phases of production.
• Collaborate with Post Supervisors to oversee daily tasks and resourcing for trailer finishing.
• Ensure that the department stays on schedule and meets overall deadlines, while maintaining the highest technical standards.
• QC deliverables to ensure creative intent is matched. Specific focus to be placed on edit, color, sound mix, VFX and billing to confirm all versions are correct and nothing has been accidentally left out.
• Work with the international team, to deliver and localize trailers across multiple languages and markets.
• Maintain database of ongoing projects and files.
• B.A. Degree in Radio, Television and Film, or related subject.
• 5 years minimum experience managing/coordinating in film post production.
• High level experience with broadcast/film finishing materials.
• Experience with post production processes, including but not limited to: editorial and VFX pipelines, dailies, color correction, visual effects, compositing, graphics, sound mixing and audio laybacks, localization, film communicated back and forth trends.
• Familiarity with codecs, image types, resolutions, frame rates and color spaces as they pertain to digital media trends.
• Proven ability to manage a multi-person team.
• Tech-savvy, self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, thorough, and able to prioritize and juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities, in a fast-paced environment.
• A strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times.
• The ability to make tough decisions under pressure, while working extended hours, against tight deadlines as needed.
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through the link below to be considered.
• Must be willing to work at the Universal Pictures Universal City office.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Demonstrated strong written and oral communication skills.
• Demonstrated interpersonal and diplomatic skills, including the ability to work successfully within collaborative team environment, interact with a wide range of personalities/styles and establish effective relationships at all levels of the organization.
• Willingness to learn and evolve within a team environment.
• The ability to communicate and problem solve across all aspects of post production.
• Computer literate with experience in relevant technology/ software including, but not limited to: Mac and PC, Picture editing and finishing in Flame, Avid & Resolve
Asana, QuickTime: Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Teams, Scheduall & SharePoint.