Director, Marketing and Creative Services NBC & Telemundo Connecticut
Full Time Job
• Develop and execute marketing strategies and plans to define the brand, build awareness and drive viewership.
• Manage and oversee day-to-day details of advertising campaigns and media buys.
• Source and manage internal and external agencies, media partners and vendors to execute multimedia marketing tactics, including writing briefs, evaluating creative, managing budgets and developing outside media plans.
• Inspire and develop the creative services team.
• Provide the production support for station public service campaigns, event sponsorships and other related community projects.
• Partner with news management on station strategies, marketing plans and topical promotion on air and across platforms.
• Collaborate with production department on presentation.
• Contribute creatively to local programming execution.
• Work effectively with clients and agencies in support of the Sales Department
• Provide competitive analysis of the marketplace and develop strategies for growing and retaining consumer groups.
• Execute, analyze and interpret station marketing research.
• Minimum 7 years of relevant, successful and progressive Creative Services, Marketing or related experience
• Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Marketing or related field.
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through the link below to be considered
• Must be able to work flexible hours including weekends, holidays and overnights.
• Must have the ability to work any of a 24 x 7 shift
• Must be willing to work at the station in Hartford, CT
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCUâ€™s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Supervisory-level background at a broadcast, local station, cable television or related environment.
• Consumer marketing experience across multiple media, including creative management
• Deep knowledge of multimedia and marketing trends
• Proven business partner with the ability to guide and counsel on a wide variety of brand integrations and initiatives
• Strong strategic and analytical skillset
• Superior verbal, written and presentation skills
• Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines and quickly changing objectives/priorities
• Proven track record in managing teams
• Experience developing and managing budgets
• Strong knowledge of digital media and social media across multiple platforms
• Relevant local stations industry experience a plus