Director, International Marketing
NBC UniversalUniversal City, CA
Full Time Job
Works with SVP and Global Marketing team in the day-to-day creation, management and implementation of marketing strategy across select titles for all UPI. Works with individual markets in the creation, development and adaptation of campaigns to meet local strategic needs.
• Works with Senior Vice President of International Marketing in the development and implementation of marketing campaigns including strategy, creative direction and planning across departments
• Leads a cross-departmental, film-specific team representing all disciplines with aligned teams from digital, media, creative, promotions and publicity in campaign planning and execution
• Along with the SVP, chairs weekly film team meetings, sets priorities and action items for all departments
• Manages, either directly or via direct reports, the execution of any market-sourced ideas for global implementation
• Manages the team for any filmmaker and stakeholder outreach and approval processes
• Writes and compiles international strategy documents and presentations and oversees the collection and feedback on int'l market campaign overviews
• Produces and coordinates materials, script and overall show-flows of int'l exhibitor conventions and Comic Cons, with distribution, marketing and publicity, and acts as Producer or Showrunner on the ground during events
• Works with distribution and exhibitor services as a marketing liaison to craft communication to international exhibitors and to create and develop exhibitor specific materials
• Oversees the flow of information between departments and communicates weekly status and troubleshoots any special needs and deadlines
• Manages all music licensing and internet clearance issues for International if needed
• Manages prize packages â€'' if any
• Sources and makes recommendations for use of outside vendors and agencies.
• Works on special projects involving both internal divisions and international field offices.
• Works with President of Int'l Marketing and SVP on the creation of local, regional and international conferences including building presentation decks and managing the presentations on-the-ground at each event
• 5 years of experience in a marketing position preferred
• 2 years of experience working in a global structure
• Previous experience working in areas of audio/visual materials and/or print production useful
• Previous experience with components of print and broadcast campaigns preferred
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Proven efficient Excel and Word
Hybrid: This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
This position is eligible for company sponsored benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), paid leave, tuition reimbursement, and a variety of other discounts and perks. Learn more about the benefits offered by NBCUniversal by visiting the Benefits page of the Careers website. Salary Range: $115,000 - $150,000 (Bonus Eligible).
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by emailing [email protected].