Director, Creative Advertising International
NBC UniversalUniversal City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/22/2022 7:03:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Director, Creative Advertising International jobs in Universal City-CA
Search all Director, Creative Advertising International postings
Full Time Job
The Director of Creative Advertising will report to the EVP in the production of the Worldwide Theatrical Marketing campaign materials from conception to launch. The Director will provide operational support as well as creative support and work across the worldwide marketing department to ensure campaigns are properly executed and aligned. The Director will also dual report to the President of International Marketing and strategically partner with the global team.
• Support the lead executive with the creative operational needs of the worldwide print and AV campaign including; trailers, television spots, digital ads, radio, one-sheets and outdoor
• Guide and facilitate worldwide AV materials through the finishing process with our marketing post-production department and team Manager.
• Responsible for coordinating and distributing creative materials/messaging to international territories, ensuring messaging is consistent
• Communicate the creative strategy on each title effectively to all territory teams and develop bespoke territory materials where/when required. Work in partnership with territories to make sure that creative strategies are implemented and run effectively to deadline and budget
• Create and maintain deadlines for worldwide marketing campaigns including print and AV, from the initial launch of creative work through the finishing and debut of materials
• Plan and coordinate all needs regarding talent recording sessions
• Communicate with creative vendors for any changes needed
• Oversee motion outdoor finishing and delivery
• Develop and deliver the international creative campaigns on assigned titles within deadline and budget
• Use exceptional relationship skills to work with and have an influential voice with International executives, filmmakers, the domestic marketing team and studio decision makers
• Print - Work with outside vendors in helping to facilitate the creation of worldwide Key Art for 1-sheets, in-theater and outdoor advertising. In the event of a special shoot, work with the designated production company to secure talent, location and a photographer
• A/V - Work with the various in-house divisions and outside vendors in the production of materials for: worldwide theatrical campaigns, radio, on-line advertising, cross-promotion campaigns and ancillary broadcast and non-broadcast materials
• Administrative - Correspond with filmmakers and production companies. Track creative deadlines for all print and AV projects. Negotiate contracts with outside vendors, process PO's and PO requests for all projects. Fulfill material requests from other Universal divisions
• Work closely with the Global Research and Data Strategy teams to coordinate and develop best practices for creative selection and development on key platforms.
• A Bachelors Degree
• 6 years of experience in movie advertising
• International Experience required
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through the link below to be considered
• Must be willing to work at the Universal Studios location
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Must be available to work extended hours and travel as needed
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or must undergo regular COVID-19 testing if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• A working knowledge of or training in SAP, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Entourage, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator a plus
• Personable, highly energetic, organized, self-starter who wishes to excel in the field of Entertainment Advertising
• Able to handle and prioritize numerous tasks and meet deadlines, even under stressful conditions
• Experience in Producing Creative Advertising materials a plus
• Training in music, creative writing, graphics, or editorial is a bonus, as well as an ability to speak or understand any foreign languages