Director, Analytics and Strategy
NBC UniversalNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Director, Diversity Analytics will report to the VP of Corporate Initiatives on the NBCUniversal Diversity & Inclusion team. This position has an emphasis on analytics and metrics across workforce, programming, and philanthropy-focused initiatives across the enterprise at NBCUniversal. Responsibilities also include managing Federal and State compliance reporting and industry survey submissions.
• Manage and analyze large amounts of multidimensional data covering workforce, talent in front of and behind the camera, and philanthropic donations; including data collection, validation and synthesis.
• Work closely with the Comcast Diversity & Inclusion team to provide NBCUniversal contributions to companywide reporting and diversity meeting presentations.
• Manage submissions for industry surveys such as the DiversityInc Top 50 Companies for Diversity survey, the Hispanic Association on Corporate Responsibility Corporate Inclusion Index, and the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index.
• Interact and coordinate with NBCUniversal Business Units, HR, Legal, as well as Comcast's Diversity & Inclusion, and Government Affairs teams.
• Utilize various database systems including SAP, BrassRing, and SQL.
• Build and maintain detailed spreadsheets in Excel, utilizing pivot tables and advanced formulas.
• Assess various Corporate Programs and Initiatives for effectiveness and impact, developing new metrics, as needed, and making recommendations for improvements, as appropriate.
• Track and analyze numerous metrics, including historical trends by business; communicate clearly and concisely all key takeaways, methodologies and assumptions.
• Create critical and time-sensitive reports and presentations, communicating the progress of the Company's diversity commitments/initiatives and compliance requirements.
• Develop additional reports, and assume other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree
• 7 years of experience working as part of an analytical project team, with defined and time-sensitive deliverables
• 7 years of experience in advanced Excel and PowerPoint, Outlook and Word
• Prior AAP/EEO analysis/reporting experience
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Must be willing to travel for work related business as necessary
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through the link below to be considered
• Willingness to travel and work overtime on weekends and nights, with short notice
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Ability to perform under time constraints and meet strict deadlines
• Proven ability to distill large sets of data and communicate detailed program and data analyses both verbally and in writing
• Advanced problem-solving skills
• Ability to manage multiple, high-priority projects simultaneously
• Ability to manage confidential and sensitive information
• Self-starter, able to work independently, utilizing known and new resources to find answers
• Excellent organization, prioritization and time management skills
• Knowledge of SQL a plus