Digital Talent Branding Specialist
NBC UniversalNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Setting the Scene:
We're building the most strategic, well-informed and engaged workforce in media. As talent attraction champions at NBCUniversal, the Talent Branding team is constantly working to maximize candidate engagement across the globe. That's why we're looking a Digital Talent Branding Specialist to help us continue to attract and engage top talent through recruitment marketing and employer branding campaigns.
Do you thrive in an environment that pushes you to exercise your expertise in content creation, social media strategy and event planning? Are you a collaborative digital practitioner that is comfortable breaking away from ''how we've always done it?'' If so, you should read on…
What You'll be Doing:
You'll join our Talent Acquisition Operations Team and report to the Talent Branding Manager, with a dotted line to the Events Manager. You'll be our ultimate point person when it comes to branding our recruitment efforts across the board and will play an integral part in managing our social media presence on our Talent Acquisition handles (@WorkatNBCU and @NBCUinterns.) This role serves as the in-house expert on digital media content, and should possess a deep understanding of the various stages of production, along with a strong grasp of social media content requirements to quickly turn around digital assets for distribution (e.g. videos, graphics, animations).
Here's what that looks like for you…
• Design event marketing materials including flyers, signage, social media creatives, landing pages and more using our Employee Value Proposition Toolkit.
• Work within existing templates and design original creative content using Adobe Creative Suite.
• Collaborate with Talent Branding team to strategize and execute social media marketing campaigns.
• Be on the ground at internal event such as Employee Resource Group events, volunteer initiatives, intern orientation and more, where you'll be handle multiple roles. You'll assist in overall event support and also contribute to our social presence by collecting content and posting on our social handles like Instagram in real-time.
• Master event planning logistics including but not limited to printing, shipping, tracking & managing supplies.
• Design and order event collateral.
• Maintain and train team on event tools and branding toolkit. Work with Branding Manager to keep internal team and external stakeholders up-to-date.
• Measure, analyze and report on digital campaign success. Work with Talent Branding team to implement reporting structure and work towards maintaining KPI's.
• Make ongoing recommendations to implement new digital media tactics and best practices.
You'll be based at 30 Rock, one of the coolest places to work in New York City. The Today Show happens by your front door, SNL shoots down the hall, and you never know who you might bump into. We also offer employee perks such as free Universal Park passes, access to movie screenings before anyone else, and tickets to major entertainment and sporting events through our myPerks program.
What You'll Have:
• Experience with contemporary digital production and post-production tools (DSLR cameras, audio recording equipment, Adobe Creative Suite – Premiere Pro, Spark, After Effects.)
• Knowledgeable and/or comfortable learning and adapting to social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube.)
• Familiar with social media management software and video hosting tools.
• Fluent in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
• At least 2 years of experience, working in Recruiting, HR, Marketing or other creative fields.
• Desired skills: project management, creative problem solving, flexible, organized, exceptional communication skills including copywriting.
• You've been sitting in media/entertainment/tech, and a fast pace excites you. You naturally stay up to date with tech trends and what's working in the talent space.
• You're the first to know about the latest updates across all social platforms.
• You have experience in analyzing social media data and using that data to make calculated decisions on both paid and organic efforts.