Digital Production Assistant
NBC UniversalNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Digital Production Assistant (Video)
The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon is seeking an evening-based Digital Production Assistant (Video) - 3:00pm until after show airs EST.
• Assemble, organize, and edit episodic video content for publishing across a variety of social platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, TikTok and more.
• Aid the Head of Digital, Digital Producers & Editors in the creation of short and long-form content, including assisting with setup and breakdown of shoots and post-production content management.
• Pull timecodes for episodic video content and organize selections for approval.
• Support Graphic Designer in the creation of daily tune-in graphic promo assets.
• Provide day-to-day administrative support to the Head of Digital, Producers, and Editors.
• Assist in expanding the social footprint for the show, with an eye towards growth and engagement.
• Assist with content creation and editing for weekends and hiatuses.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Proficient in Adobe Premiere and Photoshop, with strong knowledge of the larger Adobe Creative Suite.
• Knowledge of social media channels and digital, pop culture, and news trends.
• Demonstrated ability to cut, reformat, and manage a library of time-sensitive video content for all owned and operated and social platforms.
• Ability to think strategically about video and graphic creation.
• Interested candidates must submit a resume for this job at nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
• Must be available to work outside of normal business hours.
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY and remotely.
• Must have work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program.
• Ability to work within a team environment.
• Deep knowledge of the Tonight Show brand, voice, and programming.
• Experience creating digital content for new / emerging platforms.
• 1 years of professional digital experience, preferably in television preferred, but not required.
• Required On-Site: This position is required to be performed full-time from an NBCUniversal-designated worksite.
• This position is eligible for company sponsored benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), paid leave, tuition reimbursement, and a variety of other discounts and perks. Learn more about the benefits offered by NBCUniversal by visiting the Benefits page of the Careers website.
• Hourly salary range: $16.50 - $20.00
• This position is paid a weekly rate based on a typical work schedule of 60 hrs/wk. Hours over 40 hrs/wk will be paid at an overtime rate. In the event that you work more than the anticipated 60 hrs/wk, you will be paid additional overtime compensation as required by law.
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by emailing [email protected].