Digital Production Assistant
NBC UniversalNew York, NY
Full Time Job
• Contribute to execution of original digital features and exclusive web/social content.
• Aid the Head of Digital and Digital Producers in the creation and publishing of short and long-form content across a variety of social platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, TikTok and more
• Work with publishing tools to build and schedule cross-platform social content.
• Aid in digital content management enhancement, repackaging, and clean-up projects as the Head of Digital and Digital Producers see fit.
• Provide editorial research on Digital projects as needed.
• Provide day-to-day administrative support to the Head of Digital and Digital Producers..
• Assist in expanding the social footprint for the show with an eye towards growth and engagement.
• Assist with content creation and scheduling for weekends and hiatuses.
• All other duties as assigned.
â- Knowledge of social media channels and digital, pop culture, and news trends.
â- Demonstrated ability to publish and schedule content in conjunction with social analytics and insights.
â- Strong background in graphic design and the Adobe Creative Suite.
â- Strong writing and editorial skills
â- Interested candidates must submit a resume for this job at nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
â- Must be willing to work in New York, NY and remotely.
â- Must have work authorization to work in the United States.
â- Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program.
â- Ability to work within a team environment.
â- Deep knowledge of the Tonight Show brand, voice, and programming.
â- Experience creating digital content for new / emerging platforms.
â- 1 years of professional digital experience, preferably in television preferred, but not required.