NBC UniversalStamford, CT
This was removed by the employer on 7/26/2022 4:17:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Content Creator Category
Browse the Crew Category
Search for Digital Producer jobs in Stamford-CT
Search all Digital Producer postings
Full Time Job
Stamford Media Center is seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated, full-time team player to help lead the digital editorial team for the â€œKaramo Showâ€ The Digital Producer, will report to the SMC Director of Digital Media and will be responsible for overseeing the social content creator on the â€œKaramo Showâ€ team. The Digital Producer will be responsible for bringing the â€œKaramo Showâ€ brand to life on digital alongside the executive staff: ideating and pitching digital video series and shoots with talent, guests and brands, producing shoots, overseeing the digital video editing team to create premium content and maintaining editorial calendars alongside show production and tentpole events. The Digital Producer will work closely with the Director of Digital Media and Executive Producers of the show to craft a digital voice and videos that amplify the tone of the show.
• Execute a digital editorial strategy laid out about the Vice President and Director of
Digital Media, which will align with the brand's overall vision to grow and develop
an engaged audience for the â€œKaramo Showâ€, drive video views (on and offplatform),
increase social media engagement, and site traffic.
• Work with the Director of Digital Media, to pitch and develop new digital content
franchises and execute those franchises with the digital video team
• Build beat sheets, outlines, shot lists and lead digital production and shoots â€'' work
with editors to create premium content
• Skilled producer who can help editors develop their stories and improve their
overall product by working with them to identify key elements of a story, locate the
best elements to tell a story.
• Oversee digital editorial calendar and create tentpole moments
• Work with content creators to ensure content is being published at the correct
• Create and maintain an editorial and digital production schedule
• Pitch and create digital series and branded concepts for sales teams
• Work with the Director of Digital Media to identify and develop additional growth
strategies based on insights on emerging platforms including: YouTube, TikTok,
Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. Must be able to then spearhead and execute
• Work with the Director of Digital Media to identify new ways to create content that
will make the â€œKaramo Showâ€ brand competitive within the daytime talk space
• Identify daily clips to be cut for a multi-platform content rollout across digital and
• Copyedit digital video scripts and editorial copy for grammar, tone, punctuation,
structure and style
• Lead coverage on long-lead editorial stories, develop content plans for larger
• Be able to quickly write, edit and produce stories where needed
• Closely work with the â€œKaramo Showâ€ producers and key stakeholder to ensure
• Must be able to source news on a variety of social media platforms and track
• Consistently monitor social media sites & digital news outlets
• Identify emerging digital and social trends in order to align the â€œKaramo Showâ€
properly and capitalize on traffic
• Find and pitch story ideas, identify key trends
• Must be able to handle the distribution of content and syndication of
content across multiple platforms
• Responsible for any daily editorial for the â€œKaramo Showâ€ special projects,
potentially including sweepstakes, affiliate station requests, social media requests,
symphony requests etc .
• Bachelor's Degree
• Minimum 5 years of experience working in or leading digital video content creation, or working in a talk show environment, daily production or entertainment or lifestyle news
• Extremely proficient producer and digital video creator with a strong background in digital video editing and storytelling for a premium brand
• Extremely proficient in social media, SEO and digital platforms and how they
influence news production
• Extremely proficient in analytics and be able to change digital strategy based on data
• Interested candidates must submit a resume for this job at nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
• Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT and remotely.
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program.
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• A passion for television in general, daytime talk and entertainment news
• Strong understanding of digital metrics: page views, video views, how to gain new followers on different platforms, including on-site
• Strong understanding of digital trends