Digital Marketing Specialist
NBC UniversalOrlando, FL
This was removed by the employer on 6/14/2021 7:00:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Digital Marketing Specialist jobs in Orlando-FL
Search all Digital Marketing Specialist postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Digital Marketing Specialist?
Full Time Job
This Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the successful coding, editing, quality assurance (QA) and deployment of email campaigns including editing of existing templates to customize emails. They will play a part in both strategy and execution for complex, high volume email programs.
• Own day-to-day Email Marketing Automation strategy, segmentation, technology, optimization, and analytics; Manage overall production process, perform quality assurance reviews and other activities to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of campaign deployments
• Execute email marketing campaigns for both automated, triggered programs and ad hoc promotional calendar support
• Continually test and optimize through A/B and multivariate testing of subject lines, message content, images, offers, landing pages, frequency, segmentation and more
• Previous user of marketing platform (Marketing Cloud, Marketo, HubSpot) to create customer journeys, email campaigns, multivariate testing and customer segmentation
• Work with marketing managers, technical teams, and partners to execute initiatives
• Works closely with the Marketing Managers to communicate email messaging goals to help bring creative to life
• Support review process of content audits with Marketing managers to ensure all campaigns are reviewed on schedule. Produce and maintain accurate logs of upcoming and historical changes to content testing and editorial direction
• Track results of email campaigns using email and app analytics to identify trends in test results and engagement to optimize future email marketing decisions.
• Work with Marketing analysts on comprehensive reporting and advanced analytics projects
• Conduct QA testing, follow-up to resolve issues, and liaise with internal teams and external vendors to update changes
• Ensure that marketing materials comply with all brand and style guidelines
• 2 years relevant email producing experience
• Demonstrated success building and automating email strategy for e-commerce, or similar company; knowledge of SaaS software sales cycles & marketing funnel helpful
• Deep knowledge of email, landing page, and lead generation best practices and domestic/international CAN-SPAM laws, etc.
• Strong understanding of HTML, CSS, and design templates for email
• Strong analytical skills with experience designing and executing A/B tests
• Excellence across acquisition, retention, and customer engagement.
• Track record managing multiple projects and progress of completion and history or creating action plans to finish weekly campaigns on time
• High-achieving, self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative atmosphere.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills, including the ability to interface with remote offices and agencies
• Detail-oriented and endlessly energetic with excellent organization & communication skills
• Copywriting experience preferred
• Degree from a four-year college (e.g. B.A., B.S.) preferred
• Ability to work independently. Team player who also demonstrates leadership skills in a matrix managed organization with multiple stakeholders
• Experience analyzing reports for trends in key performance indicators while sharing and applying knowledge