Digital Content Producer - NBC 10
NBC UniversalPhiladelphia, PA
This was removed by the employer on 12/15/2021 10:08:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Direct to Web Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Digital Content Producer - NBC 10 jobs in Philadelphia-PA
Search all Digital Content Producer - NBC 10 postings
Full Time Job
NBC10 Philadelphia is looking for a versatile and highly motivated digital content producer to create and curate digital content for our digital platforms. This person will be responsible for ensuring our digital platforms have the latest news and information, for working closely with broadcast reporters and producers and for using all social, multimedia and digital tools to grow our audience.
The editor must have excellent news judgement and writing skills. Candidates should be aggressive, nimble and comfortable with experimenting, yet know when to move on. Candidates should be comfortable working in a team or working solo at times. Ability to multi-task on a breaking news story, including gathering social assets, sending breaking news alerts and communicating with the newsroom is a key skill.
This position is represented by SAG-AFTRA.
• Report and write news stories for NBCPhiladelphia.com.
• Share related content on, and manage operations of, social media platforms.
• Edit, and produce and create digital video taken from broadcast and other platforms.
• Identify buzz-worthy stories of the day and engage our local audience across platforms.
• Develop best practices and action items from metrics and data.
• Stay on the cutting edge of trends and innovation, including monitoring direct competitors.
• Oversee monitoring of mainstream and social media for story ideas and competitive intelligence.
• Engage with viewers who reach out through social media channels.
• Coordinate with the national digital team to ensure best practices.
• Manage digital communication with newsroom.
• Minimum 5 yearsâ€™ experience at a news organization that creates content under tight deadlines.
• Demonstrated knowledge of social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
• Demonstrated knowledge of AP Style writing and guidelines.
• Must be available to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed or required.
• Interested candidate must submit a resume through the link below to be considered.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be willing to work in Philadelphia.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Must have a valid driverâ€™s license.
• Must have the ability to work any of a 24 x 7 shift.
• Must accept Solutions as NBCUniversalâ€™s Alternative Dispute Resolution program.
• Knowledge of broadcast and web writing as well as video editing.
• Experience with WordPress, SocialFlow, CrowdTangle and Urban Airship a plus.
• Demonstrated knowledge of video editing tools like Adobe Premiere a plus.
• Excellent news instincts with the ability to react decisively to breaking news.
• Ability to work on multiple tasks and stories simultaneously with a team player mentality.