NBC UniversalNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The NBCUniversal Entertainment Networks Bravo Creative team is seeking a Designer / Motion graphics animator with strong graphic design skills. This is a full time staff position located in the 30 Rockefeller Plaza, NY office.
• Design and animate motion graphics for on-air creative, graphics for campaign promo spots, paid media, social media, and digital creative
• Customize branded originals promo graphics toolkits evolve as needed.
• Take direction from creative briefs to develop concepts individually as well as in a collaborative environment for upcoming campaign creative and graphics packaging
• Design Logos for show titles
• Design custom creative for live activation event, outdoor billboards, promotional merchandises, and digital banners
• Produce digital assets based on campaign creative
• Create stylescapes and mood boards for marketing shoots
• Create social media content toolkits and style guides for partners and agencies
• Contribute to creating presentation decks for communicating design and strategy to leadership and stakeholders
• Collaborate with writers, producers, editors, art directors, and creative directors
• Contribute ideas to creative brainstorms with collaborating partners
• Ability to design from concept through finish for graphics packages
• Ability to conceptualize and execute key art composites additional campaign assets
• Ability to manage time and projects
• Resourceful in troubleshooting After Effects issues
• Intermediate knowledge of After Effects expressions
• Has a knack for brand details, consistency and how to customize just enough to stay within brand look
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbally, especially working in hybrid settings
• Extremely organized and understands folder structures and process across different platforms and teams
• Ability to work on multiple shows and projects at once
• Photoshop Compositing skills a plus
• After Effects Compositing skills a plus â€'' rotoscoping, green screen, tracking
• Professional working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (Include After Effect, Photoshop and Illustrator. In-Design knowledge a plus)
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Word & Excel)
• College degree in Design or qualified design program
• Website with body of design work that includes a motion show reel for review
• Attention to detail & a thoughtful approach towards bringing overall campaign direction to life via motion design
• A passion to create & future-forward ideation
• 3 years of working experience
Hybrid: This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
This position is eligible for company sponsored benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), paid leave, tuition reimbursement, and a variety of other discounts and perks. Learn more about the benefits offered by NBCUniversal by visiting the Benefits page of the Careers website.
Salary range: $70,000- $95,000
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by emailing [email protected].
$70,000.00 - 95,000.00 per year