Creative Ops Coordinator
NBC UniversalMiami, FL
This was removed by the employer on 6/14/2022 12:38:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Creative Ops Coordinator jobs in Miami-FL
Search all Creative Ops Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
• Helps the Creative Specialist oversee and execute operational workflows by acting as the single point of contact for project tracking for the 2022 FIFA Men's World Cup.
• Facilitates resource management by Identifying challenges before they cause schedule delays.
• Assists the Creative Director in creating work plans, schedules and requesting estimates.
• In charge of keeping department workbooks and property dropbox updated.
• Able to Identify bottle necks in the process and knows when to flag management.
• Performs quality control of delivered creative assets to confirm that all expected items have been received and meet basic spec requirements (such as file type, file size, and clip length).
• Responsible for delivering final creative assets to vendors, agencies, and internal and external clients.
• Helps Coordinate logistics and schedule meetings for the team
• Assists creative director by following up on asset approvals from stakeholders
• Aids team in placing and managing Graphics, Editor, Media and other requests for the creative team.
• Responsible in overseeing daily and weekly workload across department and reports possible delays to Creative Ops. Manager.
• Helps Creative Director ensure appropriate delegation, coordinate timing, and review project priorities in order to make deadlines.
• Maintains departmental calendars and necessary milestone dates.
• Proactively communicate design impacts to production, including deadline shifts or other implications to cross-functional teams.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Knowledge of Smartsheets/dropbox/google workbooks a huge plus.
• At least 3 years professional experience working with Creative teams and can easily identify: trailers, promos, sizzles, and spots for a premium, cable or broadcast network, streaming service, agency, or post house.
• marketing/branding/creative experience strongly preferred
• Some knowledge with Avid Interplay systems/media central.
• Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with producers/editors etc.
• Strong attention to detail and creative problem-solving skills.
• Strong operational and project management skills are essential.
Additional Job Requirements
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through the link below to be considered
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID_19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or must undergo regular COVD-19 testing if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• The ability to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced, creative, environment
• Should be comfortable interpreting data to inform creative decision making
• Strong communication and organizational skills with an attention to detail
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects at once.