Covid-19 Production HR Support Co-Op, Corporate Human Resources
NBC UniversalRemote, FL
Full Time Job
The Corporate Human Resources team, in partnership with the Production HR teams, is seeking 2-3 individuals to participate in a COVID-19 Production HR Support Co-Op opportunity. Members of the COVID-19 Production HR Support team will be responsible for overseeing and ensuring a smooth return to the workplace process for Productions across NBCUniversalâ€™s vast portfolio, including Universal City Productions (UCP), Universal Television (UTV), Universal Filmed Entertainment Group (UFEG), Late Night Productions and NBC News Group Productions. Each Co-Op will be assigned to a specific Production(s) and have a reporting line into the HR team for that Production(s).
The Co-Op will run approximately 9-12 months in duration, and participants will be required to work shifts covering 7am â€'' 1am EST (4am - 10pm PST) Monday through Sunday as dictated by the Production they are supporting.
The Co-Op location will be an off-site, remote opportunity.
Please note: This role is a temporary staff position with an end date.
• Manage the ongoing end-to-end Production HR testing/return to workplace process
• Familiarize yourself with the HR contact tracing team and process, and initiate support when required
• Collect, organize, and manage confidential data in Microsoft Excel
• Initiate and close-out cases manually or via the case management system
• Handle daily badge/gate access and monitor approval process
• Maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive employee information
• Communicate, follow up, and provide guidance to employees on return to workplace procedures
• Respond quickly and diligently to keep pace with the needs of Productions
What You Must Have:
• Bachelorâ€™s degree
• Experience handling sensitive, confidential employee information and/or working in HR
Letâ€™s Talk About You...
• Service Mindedâ€'' You put the needs of the business first & youâ€™re passionate about providing exceptional customer service
• Fast-Paced â€'' You thrive in a fast-paced environment, where critical needs donâ€™t seem to slow down
• Analytical â€''Youâ€™re comfortable using excel, working with data, and using metrics to that inform key decisions
• Detail Oriented â€'' You measure twice and cut once, proof read your own work and are committed to excellence