Covid-19 Production HR Support Co-Op
NBC UniversalMiami, FL
This was removed by the employer on 9/22/2021 6:17:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Covid-19 Production HR Support Co-Op jobs in Miami-FL
Search all Covid-19 Production HR Support Co-Op postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Covid-19 Production HR Support Co-Op?
Full Time Job
Covid-19 Production HR Support Co-Op, Corporate Human Resources
The Corporate Human Resources team, in partnership with the Production HR teams, is seeking 2-3 individuals to participate in a COVID-19 Production HR Support Co-Op opportunity. Members of the COVID-19 Production HR Support team will be responsible for overseeing and ensuring a smooth return to the workplace process for Productions across NBCUniversal's vast portfolio, including Universal City Productions (UCP), Universal Television (UTV), Universal Filmed Entertainment Group (UFEG), Late Night Productions and NBC News Group Productions. Each Co-Op will be assigned to a specific Production(s) and have a reporting line into the HR team for that Production(s).
The Co-Op will run approximately 9-12 months in duration, and participants will be required to work shifts covering 7am â€'' 1am EST (4am - 10pm PST) Monday through Sunday as dictated by the Production they are supporting.
The Co-Op location will be an off-site remote opportunity.
Please note: This role is a temporary staff position with an end date.
• Manage the ongoing end-to-end Production HR testing/return to workplace process
• Familiarize yourself with the HR contact tracing team and process, and initiate support when required
• Collect, organize, and manage confidential data in Microsoft Excel
• Initiate and close-out cases manually or via the case management system
• Handle daily badge/gate access and monitor approval process
• Maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive employee information
• Communicate, follow up, and provide guidance to employees on return to workplace procedures
• Respond quickly and diligently to keep pace with the needs of Productions
What You Must Have:
• Bachelor's degree
• Experience handling sensitive, confidential employee information and/or working in HR
Let's Talk About You...
• Service Mindedâ€'' You put the needs of the business first & you're passionate about providing exceptional customer service
• Fast-Paced â€'' You thrive in a fast-paced environment, where critical needs don't seem to slow down
• Analytical â€''You're comfortable using excel, working with data, and using metrics to that inform key decisions
• Detail Oriented â€'' You measure twice and cut once, proof read your own work and are committed to excellence