Coordinator, Production Operations
NBC UniversalUniversal City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/23/2021 3:05:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Search for Coordinator, Production Operations jobs in Universal City-CA
Search all Coordinator, Production Operations postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Coordinator, Production Operations?
Full Time Job
The Production Coordinator provides support to the Los Angeles based Production Operations Department, specifically supporting two executives.
• Serve as liaison between executives and internal departments and external business associates to ensure that all matters are attended to in an efficient and timely matter
• Manage phone calls to ensure that attention is always given to the most urgent materials/requests first
• Update and maintain calendar; schedule meetings with numerous attendees as requested; reserve conference rooms and organize meeting documents
• Arrange all business travel, including car service, air travel and hotels. Draft and process travel, entertainment and business expenses including reconciling all travel, entertainment and business expenses
• Assist with daily operation of the Production Operations group, ensuring smooth and efficient workflow
• Track and manage cuts from/for production companies and internal departments
• Watch cuts and provide S&P Notes for assigned series
• Review and audit final deliverables and wrap bibles
• Assist in special projects as requested
• Manage and update agendas and grids so the most current information on projects is readily available
• 2 years of relevant experience
• Ability to support multiple Executives simultaneously, with equal interest and focus in both areas
• Bachelor's degree in Media, TV/Film Production, or other relevant fields
• Comprehensive knowledge of the television landscape, pop culture, and specific cable TV brands is a must. Passion for Bravo Programming strongly desired.
• Have strong organizational skills and an ability to coordinate with multiple different departments, including those based in Los Angeles as well as in New York.
• Has demonstrated an ability to meet tight deadlines.
• Has previously supported two or more Executives successfully.
• Has interests to expand beyond the coordinator duties and grow within the company.
• Is technologically savvy enough to be able to operate and understand the latest software, internet / digital formats, and social media advancements. Does not need to be an expert, but must have an understanding and the flexibility to grow with the changing landscape.
• Prior production experience preferred, but not mandatory.