Coordinator, Post Production
NBC UniversalUniversal City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/21/2023 2:06:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Coordinator, Post Production jobs in Universal City-CA
Search all Coordinator, Post Production postings
Full Time Job
The primary function of this role is to assist the Universal Film Group Marketing Finishing department by facilitating administrative support across various post-production and interdepartmental tasks, including, but not limited to coordination and timely communication between post-production finishing teams, creative teams, digital teams, and creative vendors in connection with A/V assets for marketing and publicity.
• Schedule and coordinate meetings, color and mix sessions, and travel arrangements for supervisors
• Update calendar with staffing changes, vacations, and office events.
• Align with various partners and collaborators on deadlines, deliverables, and expectations
• Prompt communication with creative teams, post-production, and vendors to ensure a smooth workflow
• Submit A/V Marketing assets to the MPA and Networks for review
• Maintain a progress database that tracks various A/V assets
• Perform a variety of accounting activities such as expense reports, purchase orders, and invoices
• Provide clerical support to the Clearance Department such as processing payments to Music Libraries and Record Labels
• Provide additional support to Finishing workflow communications when needed, such as the distribution of Finishing Memos and ISCI code generation and trafficking
• Manage all in-office operations, including, but not limited to stocking office supplies, and kitchen refreshments fulfillment
• Coordinate nightly dinner order for evening staff
• Plan and coordinate in-office team building events
• Minimum 1 year relevant experience
• Demonstrated proficiency in PC/Mac operating systems, office productivity suites, filesharing and collaborative work applications (Outlook, Teams, Excel, SharePoint, OneDrive, Asana)
• Demonstrated ability to handle a high volume of detail-oriented work in a quick and efficient manner while avoiding shortcuts
• Demonstrated ability to quickly re-prioritize concurrent work and processes in response to changing instructions, needs, and deadlines
• Demonstrated ability to maintain, evaluate, and adapt to systems and processes as part of a larger team
• Demonstrated ability to exercise discretion and communicate succinctly, effectively, and tactfully with all levels of management, creative vendors, and colleagues
• Demonstrated ability to maintain and foster good working relationships with internal departments and creative vendors
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Self-motivated, and passionate about Post-Production
• Self-reliant with strong problem-solving skills
Hybrid: This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
This position is eligible for company sponsored benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), paid leave, tuition reimbursement, and a variety of other discounts and perks. Learn more about the benefits offered by NBCUniversal by visiting the Benefits page of the Careers website.
Salary Range: $65,000 - $75,000 (Not Bonus Eligible).
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.