Coordinator, Partners Brand Marketing
NBC UniversalUniversal City, CA
Full Time Job
The Marketing Coordinator is an integral part of the North America Partnership Brand Marketing organization responsible for managing a variety of product and marketing support systems.
The Partners team works with independent movie studios to release their films into the PVOD and home entertainment market on both physical and digital platforms. Brand Marketing is responsible for taking a lead role in the development/planning, analysis, marketing, and execution of product campaigns.
• Work with UPHE Legal Team and Third-Party Partners to set up distribution rights in UPHE's rights management system (SAFE).
• Set up, track, update and manage Third Party Partner's product releases including; release date, format configuration, rating, synopsis, genre, run-time, etc. into required internal UPHE systems; Release Force and Global Title Management, and update information as it changes and/or becomes available.
• Collaborate with Brand Managers to manage key dates and milestones, following up as needed and helping reinforce accountability.
• Schedule and run frequent internal screenings for brand and cross-functional teams.
• Create title planning documents (PowerPoint slides) to guide sales in account pitch meetings.
• Compile and distribute appropriate data to Operations teams.
• Maintain Partner Title Grid (Excel) and update with sales performance-to-date data.
• Create reports for Partners as well as Brand Team for analysis, including sales performance, pricing, and campaign performance.
• Lead the weekly Partner Functional Team meeting. Prepare agendas and capture notes for this and other select meetings.
• Coordinate with Publicity on clearance of quotes and communicate usage guidelines to stakeholders.
• Create and manage trailering across all titles.
• Order product samples as needed, manage and update the distribution list.
• Special projects and additional responsibilities as needed.
The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the company.
• Bachelor's degree.
• 1 year of marketing or related experience managing projects.
• Minimum 1 year of administrative experience, working with web-based systems, Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Willingness to work overtime with short notice for special projects if needed.
• Completion of a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field preferred but not required.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build relationships in a diverse cultural business environment.
• Interest in entertainment and/or packaged goods industries.
• Highly punctual, strong project planning and organizational skills.
• "Customer service" minded professional that thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
• Ability to prioritize effectively, think independently and problem solve to ensure all projects are completed in an effective and timely manner.
• Possess strong work ethic; self-motivated with a desire to take initiative and look for ways to improve processes and create efficiencies.
• Creative problem solver.
• Exceptional follow-through and attention to detail
• Extremely flexible, highly organized, and able to easily shift priorities.
• Embraces the NBCUniversal values of ownership, pioneering spirit, teamwork, creativity and integrity.