Coordinator, Human Resources
NBC UniversalNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/13/2022 2:36:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Coordinator, Human Resources jobs in New York-NY
Search all Coordinator, Human Resources postings
Full Time Job
In this role, you will be the central nervous system of our HR team supporting our diverse group of employees across the US. You will also have exposure to HR projects that span: onboarding, rewards and recognition, performance feedback, talent attraction and development, and HR's business impact and long term strategies. In the day to day, you will help solve problems involving: Benefits, Payroll, Compensation, HR Operations, Talent Acquisition, Finance and Data Analytics. Here you can develop the capabilities you need to be an HR leader but most importantly, you will have fun!
• Serve as primary expert for all HR systems and transactions to keep our business running
• Keep Technology, Engineering, Cyber Security and the HR team in compliance, up to date and ready for any task or project
• Run as point person to onboard all new hires â€'' getting the legal part done but also making for a great start to their new career
• Be the data analyst and owner able to generate meaningful metrics and tell a story with data as needed, for a complex organization of over 1000 people
• Willingly and competently step into a project driver role as needed for HR team projects both local and company-wide
• Bring your creativity to ideate and execute programs to communicate and engage our employees throughout their work-life
• Keep the team ahead of the curve through proactive industry awareness and research
• Use previous experience and intuition to see around the corner, anticipate issues, raise flags, and connecting the dots.
What You Must Have:
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Industrial Labor Relations or related field
• Up to 2 years of experience in a professional work setting
Let's Talk About Youâ€¦
• Service Minded â€'' You are customer services oriented, putting employee needs first
• Systems savvy â€'' You're proficient with MS Power Point, Excel, Word, Outlook and intuitively navigate HR systems with extreme attention to detail.
• Analytical â€'' You've never met a data point you didn't like. You enjoy telling stories and drawing insights through numbers
• Communicates with ease â€'' You have a way with words; written and verbal. You adjust based on your audience, you are comfortable communicating with various employees, and confidently drive a task from start to finish.
• Agile - Extremely flexible and able to shift priorities as needed and manage several work streams at a time; you are able to stay organized in a fast paced environment.
• Resourceful â€'' If you don't have the answer, you figure it out. You are comfortable asking questions when needed but also curious to learn the answer on your own. You are able to build and maintain relationships to leverage resources as needed. You're comfortable navigating a complex environment to obtain info and seek buy-in.