Coordinator, Global Brand Standards
NBC UniversalUniversal City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/15/2022 12:31:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Coordinator, Global Brand Standards jobs in Universal City-CA
Search all Coordinator, Global Brand Standards postings
Full Time Job
Universal Brand Development Overview:
Universal Brand Development is committed to leading transformation by attracting and retaining a diverse workforce of the highest caliber. We are committed to celebrating diversity, fostering inclusive, equitable environments by honoring the experiences, perspective, and uniqueness of each individual.
This position will report to the Manager of Global Brand Standards and be part of the team responsible for providing factory audit program support to the Universal Brand Development Group and their Licensees/Partners.
• Promptly respond to submissions and inquiries sent to general program inbox.
• Provide customer service to Licensees and factories regarding program requirements and general requests/inquiries.
• Provide global Licensees with status of factories and guidance towards obtaining approval.
• Review and vet LMS submissions and start audit and waiver workflows.
• Manage audit requests, submit, and track all audits sent to audit firms and provide scheduling pushback support, including Virtual Audits and Spot Checks.
• Accurately update Licensee and factory information in internal database.
• Update internal database and contact Licensees on subcontracting related issues.
• Generate accurate approved factory lists.
• Promptly issue waiver and audit approval letters while ensuring accuracy at high volume.
• Promptly identify and escalate issues to Licensee support and supervisor.
• Support supervisor on team projects and other duties as assigned.
• Work with Regional Managers to confirm and schedule all Spot Checks.
• Manage daily audit requests in Gensuite and track all CAP eligible audits.
• Manage Global Contact List, Ethics Policies, and database permissions for all contractors.
• Support Manager on GBS Corporate responsibilities, including keeping Gensuite up to date with all Business Unit factory data.
• Support Manager on Customs Registrations for all UBD licensees.
• Two or more years of office experience and data entry.
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered.
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.
• Ability to handle pressure and maintain accuracy in a high-volume environment.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint in a Windows environment.
• Exceptional organizational skills; ability to multi-task and pay close attention to detail.
• Clear and concise written and oral communication skills.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Ability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities.
• Second language a plus.
• Salesforce experience is preferred.