NBC UniversalUniversal City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/16/2021 6:12:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Coordinator, Creative jobs in Universal City-CA
Search all Coordinator, Creative postings
Full Time Job
Coordinator, Creative (MAGIC)
The Coordinator's primary responsibility will be as an office liaison communicating with various internal marketing departments plus handling a busy desk, managing day-to-day administrative and scheduling functions. This person will also serve as a part of the creative operations team, working to help organize the creative department's various projects and workflow. This position will report to the VP, MAGIC in the NBC Entertainment Marketing & Digital organization.
• Interface with MAGIC VP, Creative Director and Designers, Promo Producers, Finish Rooms, Scheduling, Off-Air Print, Digital/Social, and Marketing Strategy to organize key show information, proactively identify graphic needs and monitor graphic projects through to completion.
• Manage the graphic requests system. Notify the VP, Creative Director or designers on newly submitted requests, track progress and prioritize large volumes of work. Verify the accuracy of the request, and coordinate with Scheduling, Finishing and Designers. Communicate any timely updates or changes with all stakeholders.
• Regularly monitor promo production program, for possible new graphic requests and communicate to creative leads any potential new, updated or revised graphic requests. Upon promo approval, help coordinate all materials needed by the designers in a timely manner.
• Keep up to date, and organized, any new Marketing Strategy briefs for every show; especially during peak times of the year. Notify VP, Creative Director and designers when new info is available for their assigned show or project.
• Key component of overseeing graphic production; candidate will handle heavy volume, fast turnaround of deliverables for all requests.
• Exercise a high level of discretion in handling confidential and sensitive information.
• Bachelor's degree
• 2 years of experience coordinating or project managing.
• Proficiency of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook on both PC and Mac platforms
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Willingness to work some overtime and weekends with short notice
• Must be able to work remotely, and a return to work in an office in Universal City, CA in the future
• Must have work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Strong interest in motion graphic design, entertainment and technology
• Generally tech savvy
• Love of creative content and great design a plus
• Ability to think on your feet and anticipate issues before they happen
• Candidate must be able to thrive and excel in a fast-paced, heavy volume environment; adapting to quickly-changing demands and deadlines while keeping a professional attitude
• Detail-oriented with the ability to interface with all levels of NBCUniversal personnel and the creative community as well as all levels of the NBC organization
• Familiar with various graphic systems and tools such as Premiere Pro After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, Cinema 4D and Autodesk Flame a plus