Coordinator, Category Management - Merch On Demand
NBC UniversalUniversal City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/15/2023 6:05:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Coordinator, Category Management - Merch On Demand jobs in Universal City-CA
Search all Coordinator, Category Management - Merch On Demand postings
Full Time Job
Universal Products & Experiences Overview:
Universal Products & Experiences (UP&E) globally drives the expansion and elevation of NBCUniversal's iconic collection of brands, intellectual properties, characters, and stories based on the company's extensive portfolio of properties created by Universal Pictures, Illumination, DreamWorks Animation and NBCUniversal Television and Streaming. The division executes this through innovative physical and digital products, engaging retail and product experiences across our expansive global theme park destinations (for both owned and 3rd party IP), location-based venues, e-commerce product platforms, and retailers around the world. Along with global brand strategy and creative, UP&E's three lines of business include Consumer Products, Games and Digital Platforms, as well as Theme Parks Products & Retail. UP&E is a division of Universal Parks & Resorts, part of NBCUniversal, a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation. https://www.universalproductsexperiences.com/
Universal Products & Experiences is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce of the highest caliber. We are committed to fostering equitable and inclusive environments that honor the experiences, perspectives, and uniqueness of each colleague.
It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal's affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The Coordinator, Category Management - Merchandise on Demand will support the growth of the existing MOD business, currently live on multiple online marketplaces. This candidate will be responsible for the end-to-end process of uploading finished and approved designs onto various sales channels. Working alongside the Assistant Manager, the Coordinator will interface with multiple support teams to ensure that the monthly roadmap is managed and processed appropriately. This position will work closely with cross functional partners including Retail Sales and Marketing, Brand Merch, Creative Design, Copy, MOD Operations, Accounting and Analytics.
• Ensure that all designs in the monthly roadmap are uploaded to the appropriate sales channel and meet the product listing requirements set forth by each retailer
• Create and maintain the live to date Master List in Excel, which includes product detail information (e.g., price and SKU) and design detail information (e.g., attributes and upload date)
• Manage and track all sample needs for account exclusive programs as well as social media campaign requests
• Provide Accounting with compiled sales, earnings, and tax remittance forms on a monthly basis via retailer-specific portals
• Participate in departmental and team meetings, provide weekly status updates on any challenges that may arise in executing deliverables
• Works with external account team contacts to find system efficiencies or help solve for system challenges
• Provide back-end administrative support to the team, as needed
• 1 years of experience in E-commerce, Retail or Consumer Products industry
• Intermediate-level in Microsoft Excel and a willingness to learn retailer-specific tools and portals
• Bachelor's Degree preferred, but not required
• Hybrid: This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
This position is eligible for company sponsored benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), paid leave, tuition reimbursement, and a variety of other discounts and perks. Learn more about the benefits offered by NBCUniversal by visiting the Benefits page of the Careers website.
Salary range: $45,760 - $58,240
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.