Coordinator, Audience Acquisition & Growth
NBC UniversalNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 11/3/2023 4:25:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Coordinator, Audience Acquisition & Growth jobs in New York-NY
Search all Coordinator, Audience Acquisition & Growth postings
Full Time Job
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives, coupled with our Corporate Social Responsibility work, is informed by our employees, audiences, park guests and the communities in which we live. We strive to foster a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. Together, we'll contin
The Coordinator for Audience Acquisition & Growth will provide both administrative and general support for the Senior Vice President of Digital Content Strategy and Senior Vice President, Audience Engagement & Analytics. This role will also help manage the financial operations across the digital departments.
• Coordinate, manage and maintain calendars
• Coordinate travel arrangements
• Expense report preparation and follow-up
• Manage office needs (facilities, supplies, shipping/mail)
• Assist in creating and publishing editorial/video content for social and digital platforms
• Help manage team financial operations and budget tracker
• Assist in processing consumer privacy requests
• Bachelor's degree in media, communications or a digital-related field
• Knowledge and passion for entertainment and pop culture
• Keen interest in Bravo/Oxygen/USA/SyFy/Universal Kids shows and talent
• Conversant in the latest aspects of social media
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Demonstrated communication skills
• Interest in digital media and emerging technologies
• Strong writing ability
• Ability to work independently
• Video editing experience a plus
• Digital marketing and analytics experience a plus
Hybrid: This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
This position is eligible for company sponsored benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), paid leave, tuition reimbursement, and a variety of other discounts and perks. Learn more about the benefits offered by NBCUniversal by visiting the Benefits page of the Careers website.
Salary range: $45,000-$50,000
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by emailing [email protected].